Live account is better or demo
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2506 Collapse

brother agar appney practice karni hai toh zahir se baat hai k app demo account hi open karney kyun key demo account banay jata hi isliya hai k insaan practice karey demo account mein aur phir live account mein trading karey.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2507 Collapse

Bhai demo account best hai agar ap forex trading ki practice karna chahty ho kyn k is main ap ko loss profit ka chakr nahi hota aur ap ko seekhny ko bhi bohat kuch mil jata hai jis ki waja sy ap ak achy trader ban sakty hain.
      • #2508 Collapse

I think no difference demo account and live account both of them depend on our emotions, I think if we trading in demo account our emotion is free but real account use then our mind confused. They make the demo account so profitable but their real accounts are very user-unfriendly. Personally, when i use a demo account, i am looking out for whether the trading terminal has all the indispensable features to trading such as candlesticks, stop loss order and so on.
        • #2509 Collapse

this is my first day in the Pakistan Forex Forum I heard about it from my friend and I join it and now I am start working on it and I hope I will learn about the Forex trading business as well as I will earn the good bonus for trading through this Forum account
          • #2510 Collapse

Pehly demo pey mehnat kro pher real account pay usi apmi mehnat pay aram say trade kro or Allah ap ko profit he profit deyga dear demo account main withdraw nahi hota or real account main with draw ho jata hey dear bitter of real account.
            • #2511 Collapse

new trader k liye demo account boht best hai is through hum forex pe acha experience hasil kar sakty hain or forex ki new sy new tricks pe hum demo account mein working kar sakty hain forex pe trading k start mein hum demo account sy boht faida hasil kar sakty hain kam sy kam 2 months demo account pe working karna chahyea sab ko
              • #2512 Collapse

dear pair ager apke best or fast ho ge tu pher he ap achi trading kar sko ge q kea ager apke pair down ho jate hain or apke pas exprencess b ho ga tu aap her b loss me chale jao ge as lye pair importent hain
                • #2513 Collapse

Goals that affect the major currencies such as the US dollar that you know how to open and manage your trading account. It teaches you to trade Forex should also include practice demo account. This way you can learn how to practice forex trading with virtual money and where the risk at the same time in which it operates no like you are trading is real. Then only you will have to open a real trading account to trade Forex
                  • #2514 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market and the forex market is the need to fully focu

• #2515 Collapse

And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well

• #2516 Collapse

Alsoq. asthaddamh is the price index from the forex identifies the foreign exchange rate at present in circulation on the market. The price is always the a couple of currencies, by way of example: EUR or USD, AUD or JPY or USD or JPY. It termed as the initially the a couple of currencies foreign exchange base currency even though the second foreign exchange is known as secondary foreign exchange. The reliability rate all the way to 1/10000 a couple of currencies (ie until 4 right from the decimal) volumes; with this exception from the Japanese Yen, where their education of accuracy all the way to 100/1 (ie, the next number right from the decimal). Price is always derived from two volumes. The first number is always the deliver or sales price, and the second reason is the demand or the cost

• #2517 Collapse

Forex trading is finished by selling or buying "currency pairs", the place that the rolling dealing currency against another. Examples of the significant currency pairs: EUR or USD, USD / JPY, EUR or JPY, GBP or Swiss franc, this Canadian buck pair or US buck, and some others. Forex is really a seriousness there are numerous possible indicates and methods accustomed to reduce the risk.

• #2518 Collapse

live account tu pher live he hai brother demo se best hai demo mai tu ap ne bs sekhna he hota hai sekh ap real mai be saktya hai par loss ka khatra hota hai
                            • #2519 Collapse

There are many ways in which they can avoid high risks in the forex markets are many,but the basic tools used by the majority of investors are "stop loss - stop loss point", "Collection of profits - take profits" and "identify transactions - orders limit orders ". Where it is possible and through these tools that the reduction of Probabilistic risk and increase profit.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2520 Collapse

Forex trading mein demo account par practice ki jati hy aur demo account par practice kar k real account mein trading ki jati hy aur demo account aur real account mein koi fark nhi hy aur demo account par hum investment nhi karty han aur real account par hum investment kar profit earn kar sakty han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X