Mistake is a lesson
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #811 Collapse

ye bilkul sahi bat he ke insan galtion se sekh ta he. jab tak ap koi kam practically nahi karte to is se sekh ne ka moka nahi milta.tarheek he k insan hamesha galtion se sekh ta aya he.galtion se kisi be cheze ke tekh hone ka pata chalta he
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #812 Collapse

If you don’t make mistakes how can you expect to GROW and to EVOLVE as a human being? How many of us get stuck because they allow the fear of making mistakes to paralyze them? How can we expect to learn anything new if we don’t allow ourselves to make mistakes?

• #813 Collapse

We are accept a person. We have a large amount of know-how inside our blunders. we need to learn from our blunders because it will informed people pertaining to next time and we will perform far better. Cheers a whole lot.
        • #814 Collapse

What do you first do when you learn to swim? You make mistakes, do you not? And what happens? You make other mistakes, and when you have made all the mistakes you possibly can without drowning – and some of them many times over – what do you find? That you can swim? Well – life is just the same as learning to swim! Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live!

• #815 Collapse

G mry bhai 1 acha trader wohi hota hai jo apni mistakes ko ignor nhi krta bal k ic se lesson leta hai aur next time woh esi ghalti nhi krta aur uc 1 naya experience milta hai...
            • #816 Collapse

You gain confidence, courage and experience every time you make a new mistake in a very narrow field and in time you will get better and better at the things you love to do. Remember Thomas Edison? He failed more than 10,000 times while working on the light bulb and in the end he succeeded.

• #817 Collapse

gee bilkul sai kha hy ap ny k mistakes hr aik sy hoti hein aur hr kaam mein hoti hein actual mein expericne naam hy mistakes ko repeart na krny ka aur un ko yaad rkhny ka essi liy kisi bi insaan ka kisi filed mien spent kia hua time experince khltat hy q k us ny wo kaam kia hota hy aur mistakes bi ki hoti hy aur wo mistakes ko repaat nai kry ga to acha bn jay ga.
                • #818 Collapse

When you know exactly what you want and when you are able to see this something in your mind’s eye, nothing can stop you from moving forward, nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams and allowing happiness to enter into your life.

• #819 Collapse

Believe it or not, you will not make all the mistakes you expect to make, and when you do make mistakes, the sky will not fall down and the whole world will not stop from doing whatever it is doing just so it can laugh at you.

• #820 Collapse

yes brother after doing mistake trader k pas aik opportuinty hoti h k wo apni ghaltion ki islah kray or next time wo ghalti na kry istrah krnay sy wo aik perfict trader ban jaey ga.
                      • #821 Collapse

1. They made me discover how much of a failure I am
                        2. They taught me that I'll never be able to improve
                        3. True
                        4. False, they only gave me more fears
                        5. True
                        6. True, though still not zero, I've barely grown anything with them
                        7. My life only goes more downhill with each mistake

Stop spreading lies

• #822 Collapse

mery khayl mai humy mistakes hy lesson gain krna chaye ur future mai aisi mistake nahi krni chaye.forex ky bussiness mai shru shru mai pa sy kafi mistake hu jati hain but wakt ky sath sath smjh a jati hai
                          • #823 Collapse

This was a powerful article. I definitely go through this in many areas in my life - for example, trying to obtain a healthy weight. I'll make poor food choices and then beat myself up over it. Denial is HUGE for me. I now weigh myself regularly so I don't slip and gain 5 pounds. When I gain 2 pounds I address it. Before I didn't at all until I'd gain 20 pounds. It's hard. I'll acknowledge it - feel shame - then a little self pity - then forgive - then back on track. I'm working on dropping the shame and self pity phases. It's not necessary. I do pat myself on the back for acknowledging my mistakes

• #824 Collapse

I've always liked people who speak their minds, and I've prided myself with being completely open and willing to say whatever I'm thinking. Lately, though, I've gotten myself in trouble--people have said I'm arrogant and oblivious. While I don't necessarily agree, I see where they can get that. I'm learning to curb what I tell others because it's getting me into trouble.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #825 Collapse

I tend to pick the wrong men again and again. I like the 'bad boys', the ones who are passionate and fun, and don't treat me well after a while. After years of blaming the men for not treating me with respect, I'm finally realizing that these men all have something in common--me!--and maybe I'M not treating me with respect by choosing them! I've learned that maybe I should look deeper when picking a guy, and when they show me who they are, as Maya Angelou says, believe them the first time

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X