How to control your emotion when lossing big
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to control your emotion when lossing big
    I think that emotional control is the most difficult job for me especially when I loss my own money. sometimes it makes me crazy and i act like a mad person. but as time goes on i become able to control my emotion thinking that loss is common is this market.

There are no hard and fast rules to control emotions. The only rule that I follow in every condition, is to stick on my trading rules and it gives me much clear handling as well. It's really difficult to see a negatively floating trade for long time and most traders fail to manage their trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Just control your emotions by relaxing yourself for some time, take a break from you work and realize that what are actual causes of this big loss as this will be really helpful to you to prevent it next time in your forex trade.
    • #3 Collapse

when you trade in Forex trading keep the loss factor in mind and plan efficiently to reduce your loss. do not try to trade without analysis because it will definitely take you to loss your money in trade. and after loss do not be emotional as it is the part of business.
      • #4 Collapse

meray sath aesa bot bar howa hai jb me nay bhot barha barha loss kya hai.ek bar jb me nay trade lgae to me soch raha tha k ab change ho ga mera loss profit me lekin afsoos.
        • #5 Collapse

dost forex trading main issi liya iss baat pe buhaat zoor diya jata ha kay trader ko apnay emotions pe sab se pehlay control seekna chaiya kyun kay forex market main kafi ups and down ahtay rahtay hain aur loss bi hota jitna app emotion ko jald control kar lain gain utni hi app ki kamyabi must ha
          • #6 Collapse

dear aap kliay behter yahi ha k ager aap ki trade negative me cheli gai ha aap ziaada wait ne kerain trade close ker dain kiun k market ka pta nai chelta ..tobehter ha k aap kum loss se hi trde close kerain is k bjaaey aap ka berha loss ho..
            • #7 Collapse

There are no hard and fast rules to control emotions. The only rule that I follow in every condition, is to stick on my trading rules and it gives me much clear handling as well. It's really difficult to see a negatively floating trade for long time and most traders fail to manage their trading.
              • #8 Collapse

mere khayl sy jb hum aik achy profit earn krty hain tu os waqt bhi khush hoty hain or agr humein lose hota hai tu osy face karne ki power bhi hum main hni chahye apne emotions pr control krna ana chahye or jis waja sy humein loss hua wo ghalti ko correct karein
                • #9 Collapse

It is so hard to control our emotions after a big loss. When I face a big loss I try to forget the pain and try to stop trading for some days. After a break I start to trade again with a new hope.
                  • #10 Collapse

I think k ya ak bohat mushkil kam han k jab hamay big loss ho jay or phir hamay apnay emotion par kasay control karay but asa hamay karna parta han kyun k agar ham asa na kary to ham forex main trade nhe kar pay gay.
                    • #11 Collapse

I think ap ko foran koi indicator use karna chaiye ya news waghera dekhni chaiye,, agar tu pair wapis aye ga phir tu wait karen aur agar pair aur nechy jaye g tu phir usy foran close kar dain takay ap ko aur zada loss ka samna na karna paray
                      • #12 Collapse

there is always loss and benifits in any business/trading. to get ride of loss you need full attentaion and good decision at right time and in a right way. if you didn't do so it will be totaly loss of time, money and other resources. a man alyways find what he seeks for.
                        • #13 Collapse

yes sometimes we are much crazy when we recover our loss that we do aggressive trading.es liye loss hone ki surat main hmesha hmein apne emotins ko control main rakhna chahiye aik acha trader ban'ne k liye aur loss se bachne k liye emotions se avoid kerna chahiye.
                          • #14 Collapse

forex ek asa online buisness hai jis mai apko apne emotions ko puri tarhan kabu mai rakhna hota hai qk market mai up and downs hota rahta hai is k liye humen mantly tor pe redy rahna chaye
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

dear without analysis because it will definitely take you to loss your money in trade. and after loss do not be emotional as it is the part of business.and we will be expert in forex trading the more na d more will be the chances for our success in forex tradinga dn

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X