Value your time
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

Myra time ke bot zayda value ha q ky ansan ka sarf time hota ha wo be bot kemte hota ha ap forex trading ko best time dain ta ky ya ap ko best bounas dy saky ya ak best busines ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

G han dosto agar ap kay pas extra money mojod ha.or ap us ko khen investment karna chhatay hainto us kay lea sab say bahter jagha Forex trading he ha.
      • #318 Collapse

yes dear you are right... i agree with you bcoz agr ham apna jo time facebook or skype per waist karte hai wo hi time ham forex mai posting kar k use karenge to ham faida bhi utha sakte hain is se ham ghar beth kar earning kar k apne ghar walon ki bhi help kar sakte hain

• #319 Collapse

time is money aur humain chahye kay hum apna time waste na karain aur trading aur learning main spend karain aur best asian broker kay sath work kar kay apnay life style main positive changes layain jo humari life ko better way main change kar skta hai
          • #320 Collapse

hmmmmm 30mints bohat hain lakin sirf un k lya joh seniors hain lakin main toh jounior hun plz guyz koi tarqeeb batao
            • #321 Collapse

is me value toh zaror hoti hai kam ki kyun ke jab tak app is ki value ko nahi janin ge toh app is ko sahi taran karne me dil nahi kare ga.yani ke is ko time dqain aur full work karin.
              • #322 Collapse

time ki value bohat zaida ha gaya waket kabhi hat nahi ata waket ki kadar karni chaia jo log waket ki kadar nahi karta va hamasha nuksan hi utha ha is lia hama vaket nikal kar forex treading ko waket dana chaia
                • #323 Collapse

Haan yaar hamari yehi problem hai ke hum apne free time ko ese hi barbaad kar dete hain hume esa nahi karna chayye hume apne time ki qadar karni chayye hume chayye ke hum forex ko join karen aur us par kaam kar ke earning karen.....

• #324 Collapse

Brother exactly right a professional and experienced trader just give few times and get profit then they take rest and few peoples sit all the 24 hour in front of screen they don't get a penny from trade its a time of value for experience trader.
                    :mad:Don't Be Greedy At The Time Of Trading:)Follow Trend And News and Trade Minimum Risk With Technical Analysis!:cool:
                    Always welcome for any help about Forex trading here is My Facebook profile ...
                    • #325 Collapse

time is very precious for us but One of the biggest mistakes we make in life is having a poor use of our time.It is true that many of us have jobs and commitments, but how we choose to spend that time as well as our own free time plays a large role in our sense of fulfillment.

• #326 Collapse

i think that the more you can find fulfillment in what you do the more you can contribute to the world by being who you are and living with purpose.I also made others happy simply by enjoying my life and bringing my sense of pleasure and fulfilment into their lives.

• #327 Collapse

The more time you spend doing what you love, the less time you will spend avoiding what you hate. i feel that By eliminating activities that suck up time and give little to nothing in return you increase your level of energy and your ability to handle tasks better.

• #328 Collapse

I did spend less time with those who didn’t have the same vision and passion as me, but I understood that it’s important not to give up my own sense of fulfillment and passion by wasting my time with others who don’t feel the same way, even if they are my friends.

• #329 Collapse

i think that just because you choose to spend your time doing what gives you a sense of fulfillment it doesn’t mean you care any less about your relationships, but it does mean that you are valuing your time most importantly and making it a priority

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

The point I am trying to make is who you choose to spend your time around will determine how you spend your time, so choose those who have similar goals, purposes and interests that bring fulfilment into your life.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X