Use your talent
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1336 Collapse

Check it snapped courses to teach through forex experts in forex demo account and enter it in the account will help you very much real and, God willing learn
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1337 Collapse

Yezyoy are say the right that after get the complete knowledge and experience. Then we are use the talent good.
      • #1338 Collapse

International trade - trade balance, which shows the deficit (imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is my favorite. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.
        • #1339 Collapse

bahi mera khayal hai ki jo samajhdar trader hota hai wo bazahir tu mistake sa loss karta hai laken wo apni mistake ka analysis karta hai aur us ko samajhta hai us ka analysis kar k us sa sikhta hai aur next time us galti sa bachata hai.
          • #1340 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.
            • #1341 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the appropriate time
              • #1342 Collapse

Check it snapped courses to teach through forex experts in forex demo account and enter it in the account will help you very much real and, God willing learn
                • #1343 Collapse

forex main trading kay liay hamain kuch muskil hoti to zaroor hay mager ham jald he ias ka hal nikaal laitay hain jaisay kay ham forex main say ager experience kay sath trading karain to ham kuch he dair main acha kama saktay hain yahan say
                  • #1344 Collapse

Greed is a most important enemy for the forex trading. For the greed i have loss many money in the forex. A successful forex trader can control greed properly. So stop greed to be a successful forex trader. It is a dangerous thing and can make a man poor in a short time.
                    • #1345 Collapse

g ahn yeh baat to hai kay har insaan main kuch khaas salahiyat hooti hain aur woh in salahiyaton ko istemaal kar kay achi tarha say iss duniya main apna maqaam paida kar saktay hain aur har insaan main aik khaas baat to yeh hoti hai kay agar aik kaam karnay ki thaan lain to phir us main zaroor kamiyab hotay hain.
                      • #1346 Collapse

Forex forum msin ap apny relent ka istmal kren or jitna ap k andr telent hai us ko chupain na balk forex pe treding kr k apna or pakistan ka nam roshn kren or jitna ziada acha work kro gy utna hi apko profit ho ga
                        • #1347 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me talent k sath hi hmen is business me kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me apny talent se kam kartty hain tu hm is business me loss se bach sakty hain or acha earn b asay hm asani se kr skaty hain
                          • #1348 Collapse

You can only be able to control greed after you have allowed yourself to become able to keep checks on yourself. You must also make you mind think that greed is bad for me and that there is absolutely no benefit that I will be gaining from greed rather in the longer run it will bring a lot of loss for me as I will be losing my initial investment to it too if I dont control it now
                            • #1349 Collapse

Trading in equities bear market is characterized by complex and frequently restrictions, making it the danger area, because the states and the stock exchanges impose special regulations for trading in a bearish stock market for fear that officials deliberately companies or those with an interest cut stock prices for their own benefit
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1350 Collapse

use your talent to the forex trading work of the earning is the most of the very full of the earning and the

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X