How much computer knowledge needed for this work
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

you should have basic knowledge of computer operator and hardware and know about internet connection how it work then you can easily trade and can do this business to learn and to earn by good trading if you have good computer knowledge you can easily work
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

its a twentieth century. we r living in a modern world now where every thing is depend on technology.so not only in this computer has become the basic need everywhere. similarly in this forum we should hve the basic and fundamental knowledge of computer to carry out the trading work
      • #438 Collapse

my dear friend Forex mai trading ky leay ap ko computer ky baray mai ana chahye ap ko computer ko on karna aus mai sy internet connect aur site ko search karna ais ky baray mai ana chahye,,,,,,
        • #439 Collapse

Assalam o alikum ji janab baat ye hay kay forex trading main hamen computer ki zeda knowledge ki zarorat nahe hoti hay bus basic knowledge honi chaheye aur computer chalana ata ho to kafi hay
          • #440 Collapse

yes forex kayley hameay zada zarorat nhi hote bs hameay internet k baray may thore malomat honi cheay takay hm net par apna account bana saky or forex par post karsaky .........

• #441 Collapse

es my computer knowledge ki ziyada khas zarorat nhe hy just computer ka basic knowledge ho han lakan trade karny k lye trade ka complete knowledge hona chaheye aur market ka be knowledge hona chaheye without trade knowledge koi faida nehe hy
              • #442 Collapse

if u have a proper knowledge and experience about computer it can be overcome.With the start on demo account we learn there basics and we improve our knowledge to go further in forex trading.Forex is not difficult or risk taker for those who acquire and show their much interest in forex trading.

• #443 Collapse

work karny k lye mery bhai ap k pas kisi degree ki requrirement nhe karte forex trading wo just requrie karte hy k ap k pas computer ka bacis knowledge hona chahye agera ap k pas ho ga tou ap ache tra sy learn kar sako gy
                  • #444 Collapse

the particular forum run Just as my partner and i many understand can be so hassle-free IN ADDITION TO simple, They have a work opportunity for you to less educated AND ALSO non technical individuals and provides a good convenient chance in order to every single consequently there is certainly not much computer knowlege required within this forex job.
                    • #445 Collapse

ap ko computer ki itni knowledge toh ho kay ap usay operate kar sakain aur online market ki info hasil kar sakay iss kay ilawa sub se ziada zarori ye kay ap ko mt4 operate karna ata ho phir aap kay liye earning karna koi issue nahi ho gaa .
                      • #446 Collapse

ye ek bohat hi achaa suwal ha mere khayaal me aap k computer ilam k ilawaa english language b achi hona chahiye aur agar accounts se related tujarbaa ho to wo b bohat behter ho gaa
                        • #447 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: staruit پيغام ديکھيے
                          This forum work as we all know is so convenient and simple, it offers a work opportunity to less educated and non technical persons and provide a useful chance to every one so there is not much computer knowlege needed for this forex job.
                          If you can control your browser perfectly and go to anywhere through internet then you have enough knowledge in computer for Forex trading. Because it is a internet based business market. you need to have internet experience for it.
                          • #448 Collapse

pricey i believe that will understanding of fx trading busienss is the important to be able to successa nd i truly do not hink you happen to be able to earn make money from fx trading bsuienss understand what include knoldeg with regards to foreign exchange tradinga dn i believe until this si this ebst abd it is just a very very effortless bsuienss for all those to be able to jpin foreign exchange.
                            • #449 Collapse

Computer knowledge is must need for forex because computer knowledge is also helpful for forex trading.And if the greed is to get the success and for that you work hard in all positive directions and it may help you to become better trader up to certain extent.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

to start forex trading not too much computer knowledge is required just you know the basic of computer and internet but you must have knowledge and experience of trading to get success in forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X