How much computer knowledge needed for this work
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1741 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1742 Collapse

and may not be suitable for allinvestors must be learned so well does not come lossy largeForex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online
      • #1743 Collapse

the important recommendations probably think - do not meddle in the market when the price started to go fast and you were not somewhere near the terminal, delayed nickname has not been exposed and now you can see that's a movement itself. Firstly broker if you will admit it is not exactly on the best price for you, and secondly, it so happens that the price sharply and is rolled back, and you are always in the red.

• #1744 Collapse

computer knowledge app k pas itna hona chaheya k app easily chezon ko samaj saken, websites ko samj saken account kaisay bnta ha app ko ana chaheya baki app sat sat seekhtay rehtay hain.

• #1745 Collapse

You can buy the currency when they fall, then sell when the price rises to reap profits. You can also make a profit by selling high and then buying low. This is called short selling. It takes time and practice to learn good tradingThe market is open 24 hours a day starting at 17:00 on Sunday to 17:00 on Friday New York time.
            • #1746 Collapse

It is the smallest value from the currency along with the price may differ with different currencies. For most currency pairs The actual (Pip) is the fourth number following your decimal draw. However, throughout Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number following your decimal draw
              • #1747 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal me forex trading ke liye computer knowledge ka hona be must hai iss liye ke ye sara kam tu computer per hi karna hai

• #1748 Collapse

is business mi trading kerny ke ly kisi bhi kas computer education ki zarorat nahi ha sirf basic computer skill and knowledge se he is busienss mi trading start ki ja sakti ha and agar mt4 per hold hasil ho jay and trading rules ka pata chal jay tu ye ak extra skill ho ge is buisness ke bary mi.
                  • #1749 Collapse

Why not after money? If you do not understand why was negative, how it can be skipped, of course, and so after some time will be a series of disadvantages. Unfortunately, many interpret the rest of the trade in the literal sense: closed terminal and a month does not approach it can be to wait inspiration.

• #1750 Collapse

is Wee-Man dead computer knowledge is very necessary in every field of life what movie are in a Stanley Cup a good college team is called foodstuff it's her HL Hotel Tiga Tiga Archer Saif get the go-ahead green tomatoes
                      • #1751 Collapse

yes to be able to perform well in addition to market analysis and strategy skills, it takes control of greed, because greed when trading with it will make us not disciplined in complying with the rule entry and exit trading, which would be dangerous to create an account we are at risk of large losses.

• #1752 Collapse

Assalamoalaikum brother ya an ASA kam ha Jo computer PR hi kia ja skta ha.is my ly zurary ha ky net kisaholt mujood ho.PR computer jannany ky alawa Forex my mtalik jannana be bit zurari ha.q ky Forex world base business ha.is ly palay is ko seekha jagay PR Bali kam.

• #1753 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me computer ki knowledge kafi chahe hoti ha kyun k agr hm is business me hm achi knowledge se kam karty hain tu hm is business me acha earn asani se kr skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k proper knowledge se hi kam kiaa kareen
                            • #1754 Collapse

Dear is business k lie computer ki kafi knowledge chahe hoti ha kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hm achi knowledge se hi hm is business me hmeshah acha earn kr skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah achi knowledge se kam kareen
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1755 Collapse

forex ko karnay k liye hume kuch khas zyada mehnat k sath work kar seekhnay ki himmat ho sakt hai sub traders he achi tarha say seekhna shuru kare to seekh saktay hain or agay a saktay hain or computer to ajkal k dor me itna ek sub ko he use karna ata hai k wo net use kar sake.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X