Have patience
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1126 Collapse

before you do trading you need to make a strong practice in this platform because its the need of your success and i think you can survive here and i hope you understand and keep sharing and nice posting and thanks for your post and keep connected and good luck.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1127 Collapse

"

think so patience has so much worth in everything and specially in forex trading because when you wait for the right time to trade then definitely it helps you in achieving success and it also saves you from big losses.

"

• #1128 Collapse

"

Patience is a main factor in any business we can better earn if we keep patience in our business and Forex trading is already a risky online business and in this business patience is very important because some time our trade is going to the loss side and we become nervous and close our trade we should not nervous but keep patience.

"

• #1129 Collapse

"

Patience is very important in Forex Trading. A trader may have to wait a little bit longer to trade safely to prevent loss. If he will want to be rich over night, then he'll surely lose his investment. When a trader study market behaviors and get knowledge about trading, he surely succeed and earns profits.

"

• #1130 Collapse

"

think so patience has so much worth in everything and specially in forex trading because when you wait for the right time to trade then definitely it helps you in achieving success and it also saves you from big losses.

"

• #1131 Collapse

"

patience is the key to become success in forex trading business. if we do not have a good patience of working we can not work properly in forex trading business. without patience forex success is impossible.

"

• #1132 Collapse

"

"

• #1133 Collapse

"

Patience is the key to success in this forex forum. Many a times people loose money just because they lost patience and took hasty decisions. These also cost them loss. One should be careful before loosing control and get emotional.

"

• #1134 Collapse

"

patience is the key to become success in forex trading business. if we do not have a good patience of working we can not work properly in forex trading business. without patience forex success is impossible.

"

• #1135 Collapse

Yes dear i think that greedy is a curse and i think that so that is the reason that many of the trader loss in forex trading business because they are greedy and they want to be a rich quick so i think that keep ptience in forex trading to earn money from forex trading business,,,...
                      • #1136 Collapse

yes forex main agar aap ko trading karni hai tou aap kay pass sabar karnay ki skill zaroor honi chahiye ta k aap jald bazi main loss say bach saken and kaam main successful reh saken without patience hum kamyab nahi ho saktay
                        • #1137 Collapse

g han app ne sahi kaha ha is business me hmen sbr se kam karna chahe kyun k agr hm is bsuiness me sbr se kam karty hain tu hmen is business se achi earning hoti ha iis liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah sbr se kam kiaa kareen ta k achi earning ho saky asani se
                          • #1138 Collapse

g bilkul g main ap ki bat sy ahree karta hun is lia main smjta hun ky hm ko is kma ky lia hm ko patiene kysath kam krana chayia jo ky hary kamyabi ka sabab bny gi is lia hm ko patiuence ko ni chiorna chayia
                            • #1139 Collapse

han gg bilkl hmein kam krty waqt patience rkhna chahye taky hum log zada mushkil decision bht easily ly skein ur planning iss tarah krein ky hmara patience qaym rahy

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1140 Collapse

"

Yes we need good patience in Forex trading which is very important part in this business.if we can trade with good patience than we can avoid greed and we can get success in Forex market.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X