Have patience
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1321 Collapse

For all the members it is necessary that they should have the patience. If they have not patience and want to earn a lot of profit then they have chosen a bad platform. Forex trading is a business which runs on patience not on the will of the greedy persons
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1322 Collapse

forx trading main jab ap trading k liye baitho tu bohat sabar ka muzahra karna chaye koye bhi jald bazi nahin karni chay e pahly achi trhan market ko watch karain is ko observe karain jab ap ko bilkul is ki samjh a jaye ap ko feel ho k ap ko kisi trade ki samjh a rahe ha tu us time enry karni chaye
      • #1323 Collapse

yes sir forex me ager ap ko successful hona ha to ap ko forex k market me bina he greed k he is me trading karni hoty ha our me to kud bi forex me us trader ko best trader samjo ga jo forex k market me fresh mind our soch samj kar he is me trading karta ho q k forex me to sab he trading karty ha liken jo is me market ko daik kar he is me trading karta ha to wo forex me success full hota ha.
        • #1324 Collapse

Yes we have to control our greedy nature so trade with patients if you do trade with patients then you can get profit otherwise you will face many problems
          • #1325 Collapse

han gg bilkl koe bhi business krny ky liye hmein patience kee zrort parti hai kyun ky hum phir hee ek jaga stable reh skty hein iss liye forex trading ky liye bhi patience ka hona zarori hai taky hum acha profit ly skein

• #1326 Collapse

"

Patience is a good quality and we practice and patience to succeed in forex requires a lot of patience. Patience Patience is the root of success. Thank you very much.

"

• #1327 Collapse

"

Yes we need good patience in Forex trading which is very important part in this business.if we can trade with good patience than we can avoid greed and we can get success in Forex market.

"

• #1328 Collapse

I think we have to be patient and all will be fine with the patient and all will be fine with a focus and hard work we will be very decisive and all will be nice and hard work are very good and all need preparation and hard work would be very nice.

• #1329 Collapse

"

i agree with you that if you have no much more patient and also never trade by trend ten it can give you much loss loose your emotion patience are key to success in forex and it can make you good trader

"

• #1330 Collapse

Yes dear patience aik esi cheez hai jisse apko trading mein bhoot faide hai trading karte waqt apne analysis ache se ache karen or trade laga kar patience rakhe greedy kabhi bhi nahi ho humesha be cool apne pake analysis k sath trading karenge toh zaroor kamiyaab honge emotionally trade se bhi avoid karen.
                      • #1331 Collapse

"

Patience is a good quality and we practice and patience to succeed in forex requires a lot of patience. Patience Patience is the root of success. Thank you very much.

"

• #1332 Collapse

"

Yes we need good patience in Forex trading which is very important part in this business.if we can trade with good patience than we can avoid greed and we can get success in Forex market.

"

• #1333 Collapse

I think we have to be patient and all will be fine with the patient and all will be fine with a focus and hard work we will be very decisive and all will be nice and hard work are very good and all need preparation and hard work would be very nice.

• #1334 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1335 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X