Have patience
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1291 Collapse

"

Yes we need good patience in Forex trading which is very important part in this business.if we can trade with good patience than we can avoid greed and we can get success in Forex market.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1292 Collapse

"

Yes we need good patience in Forex trading which is very important part in this business.if we can trade with good patience than we can avoid greed and we can get success in Forex market.

"

• #1293 Collapse

"

i agree with you that if you have no much more patient and also never trade by trend ten it can give you much loss loose your emotion patience are key to success in forex and it can make you good trader

"

• #1294 Collapse

"

Patience is a good quality and we practice and patience to succeed in forex requires a lot of patience. Patience Patience is the root of success. Thank you very much.

"

• #1295 Collapse

"

"

• #1296 Collapse

"

i agree with you that if you have no much more patient and also never trade by trend ten it can give you much loss loose your emotion patience are key to success in forex and it can make you good trader

"

• #1297 Collapse

"

Patience is a good quality and we practice and patience to succeed in forex requires a lot of patience. Patience Patience is the root of success. Thank you very much.

"

• #1298 Collapse

"

"

• #1299 Collapse

I think an expert advisor for me so bad and I don't like it and it's very bad for me and I prefer to do the trading and manual trading in a way that's very appealing to me and make me happy.

• #1300 Collapse

G han . Low patient and greedy traders always loose their money in no time and their account is washed away in a split second.
                      • #1301 Collapse

"

Patience is very important in Forex Trading. A trader may have to wait a little bit longer to trade safely to prevent loss. If he will want to be rich over night, then he'll surely lose his investment. When a trader study market behaviors and get knowledge about trading, he surely succeed and earns profits.

"

• #1302 Collapse

"

Patience is very important in Forex Trading. A trader may have to wait a little bit longer to trade safely to prevent loss. If he will want to be rich over night, then he'll surely lose his investment. When a trader study market behaviors and get knowledge about trading, he surely succeed and earns profits.

"

• #1303 Collapse

"

Patience is a main factor in any business we can better earn if we keep patience in our business and Forex trading is already a risky online business and in this business patience is very important because some time our trade is going to the loss side and we become nervous and close our trade we should not nervous but keep patience.

"

• #1304 Collapse

"

patience is the key to become success in forex trading business. if we do not have a good patience of working we can not work properly in forex trading business. without patience forex success is impossible.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1305 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X