Kya large investment se profit margin barh jata hai
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1441 Collapse

Traders yaha per large investment karen gay tu on ko kisi na kisi tarha faida tu ho ga.On ko profit bhi ziada ho sakta hai or trading bhi easy ho sakti hai.Ye depend karta hai kay agar traders kay pass experience hai tu wo achi trading karen ga.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1442 Collapse

hello my friends my name is muzmmil bahi app jittna ziada investnet kero gy to uttna ziada profit hoga q ke ager app thora sa invest kero gy to app ko profit kum hoo ga ok my friends br happy and give happy
      • #1443 Collapse

I have exactly the same experience and the same first trading depot merged very quickly though and profitably traded during the month on the demo. I squinted what I was not prepared for the loss of their money, and emotionally I was very excited and made mistakes one after the other.

• #1444 Collapse

yes forex mai jitna zaida invest karoga utna zaida earn karna ko mila ga lakin kam investment sai ager achi trading ke jae tu us sai be achi earning ho jati hy
          • #1445 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). or released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
            • #1446 Collapse

my doear apko es ma knowledge hasil kaor k trading kari chaye or apko eex ma market ka ilm ho or apaaoko es m her news ka ilm ho ap es m stop loase use karo or take profit bhi use karo r ap news time ma pending order use karo
              • #1447 Collapse

Trading business small investment say bhi ho sakta hai.Even ap kay pass investment nhi hai tu ap forum per working kar kay bonus say bhi trading kar sakty hai.Small capital say many traders trading kar rahay hai.

• #1448 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but theyTraining mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and by a crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, so as to include to provide him with a copy of the PDF for the basics of Forex and exclusively educational files.
                  • #1449 Collapse

Greed is not a good habit in the forex market because it will expose everyone that embraces to the danger that is in the business and that will definitely make such traders to make wrong trading decision. So, we have to really fight it out in our lives as traders.
                    • #1450 Collapse

g hai largest investmnet say zahri si hi baaat hai kay apak profit margin bi parh jata hai is lai hi apko aik large invetsmnets ay hi trade ko start karnay ka iradah karna chaiy jsi say apko risk ko face karna easy hojaiy
                      • #1451 Collapse

Yes dear hum forex trading men larg e investment kr bahut bara margin barh tou skte han jitna hum bara margin bna skte hun itna he hum loss me bhi ja skte han kyun forex traing humain thora thora investment krni chahe jab experince hoi jay tou phr barha leni chahe.
                        • #1452 Collapse

As the governments of some emerging economies that do not allow the exchange derivative products in foreign stock exchanges, with its capital controls. The use of derivatives is growing in many emerging economies. It has established such as Korea, South Africa, India and currency futures exchange.
                          • #1453 Collapse

In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us?
                            • #1454 Collapse

Check it snapped courses to teach through forex experts in forex demo account and enter it in the account will help you very much real and, God willing learn
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1455 Collapse

Haan gee bilkul barh jata hai kyun kay jaisay hi humaray pas capital ziada hota hai to humaray pas chances hotay hain kay hum lot size ziada rakh sktay hain jab lot size ziada ho ga to profit bhi ziada hi aye ga islye humain apni investment barhani chahye.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X