Kya large investment se profit margin barh jata hai
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1426 Collapse

If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of deals better
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1427 Collapse

Do not comparable to the real business. From personal experience I would say that the tax is still half woes, remember our bureaucracy and corruption, but spiced with firefighters, environmentalists obtained

• #1428 Collapse

han dear ye aik acha buiness hai aur bahut ehtyat say kia jata hai ye aik real buiness hai is ko kisi time bhi kia ja skata hai ye aik good buiness hai is ko kisi time bhi kia ja skata hai ye aik good buiness hai

• #1429 Collapse

• #1430 Collapse

Yes of course that qecare invest the hugevmoney. So that we are earn the big money. We are say that the big investment mean big earning.
            • #1431 Collapse

g han bilkul forex me jitna aap ka capital yani investment hogi utna hi aap ka profit ratio barhega lekin money managment phir b zarori hai. agar aap new hai is business me or is ko itna nahi jante to phir bht kam investment jis par aap loss bardasht kar sakte hun us ko forex me lagaien or jab faida ho to investment barhate jain.
              • #1432 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). or released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
                • #1433 Collapse

is that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading
                  • #1434 Collapse

news is very important for every thing so Forex. a rumor can occur bad effect about Forex on mind of plople.they can lose intearest about Forex, so any kind of wrong or negative news can affect Forex.
                    • #1435 Collapse

This is very dangerous but the new traders can not control in their emotion , greed is very harmful but when we see our equity low and low we will greed and increase the volume in this case and when the price move against us we lose
                      • #1436 Collapse

International trade - trade balance, which shows the deficit (imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is preferred. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.
                        • #1437 Collapse

Yes of course that we are invest the large mo ey and we are earn the big money. We can say that the larg investment mean earn the bigmp ey.
                          • #1438 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
                            • #1439 Collapse

kaya ap investment se profit marging barh jata hy agar ap is my ho to ap is my bhot acha earning kar skty
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1440 Collapse

all the advice I can advise only one single, it Trade only with a stop, and do not be afraid of the market, especially because until you learn to go plus the demo demo, and not to leave.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X