Your instructor
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

hello dear request me In regards to the indicator What is considered ones advantage, if It make package immediately after your time and so subsequently What is considered advantage consequently ask will be That make field previous your day, if The idea do The idea therefore and then i will then trading through the box indicator, consequently please explain all about It MY OWN dear buddy.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

hello dear ask me about the indicator what is the advantage, if it make box after the day so then what is advantage so ask is it make box before the day, if it do that so then we are able to trading with the box indicator, so please explain about that my dear buddy

• #363 Collapse

but I do I will try it on a new version or zigzag 2 and see if its properties are better than the other or not, but so far I think that there was no better indicator i was told not to aim to make too many pips a day infact i was specifically told to target 20 pips daily and to increase my lots as i go on

• #364 Collapse

i never had your own opportunity involving leaening your own forex trading coming from a great succesfull forex trader. Te consumer The idea intrduced me towards the forex too are a starter similar to myself but your own single difference between us all next are It he knew the forex previously compared to me.
          • #365 Collapse

Here i want to ask a general question that from where you learnt the trading in forex, do you eff its classes or someone a commerce honour or you learnt it from online search and measurement the tutorials, so who is your instructor.
            • #366 Collapse

mera instructor akmer dost tha jis nay mujay trading karn sikhai thi us nay kafi madat ki thi or forex trading kay baray main instroduce karway tha lakin wo lalach tha phir phir main nay us ko chor daya or khud trading ki
              • #367 Collapse

Mujhe aik dost ne sirf forex ka chart dikhaya tha aor bataya ke aik banda is se paise kamata tha, phir main ne online searching ki aor bahut time is ko study karta raha. Is tara main ne khud hi net par trading seekhi.
                • #368 Collapse

I never had the opportunity to learn from a successful Forex trading platform. For me the person to a foreign currency starter, but the difference between us was also introduced, he was the first foreign currency more than me knew that.
                  • #369 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu mera instructer to mera friend he jis ne muj par forex join be ke he aur also forex ke bare me smja be raha he aur also forex ke bare me boht zyada tips muje friend ne de he
                    • #370 Collapse

ji jnb bilkul ksi bi work kai liay ap ko ksi ksi senior ki help chahiye hti hai jis mai ap ko instructer ki zrurt hti hai jo kai ap ko us mai behtr rehunai krta hai jis sai ap ki trading mai acha kaam ajata hai or ek behtr instructer wohi hta hai jo ap ko achay sai trading kai baray mai sb bta dai
                      • #371 Collapse

my spouse and i never had ones opportunity of leaening your current forex trading by the succesfull forex trader. Te end user This intrduced me towards the forex too was the starter such as myself but ones lone difference between people and then feel The idea he knew your forex earlier when compared with me.
                        • #372 Collapse

mjy forex k bary mn meri frnd ny btaya ha aur wohi mjy es k bary mn seekha rahi ha kuch me khud seekh rahi hun apni koshish se forex py kam krny se bht kuch learn ho raha ha
                          • #373 Collapse

agar me apne bare me bat karo to mera instructor to forex he me isi se sub khuch sekhta ho ye aik acha forum he hmari life me apne ap ko improve karne ka moqa deta he agar ap ne khuch sekhna he to forex se sekhe ye aik acha instructor he
                            • #374 Collapse

bhai jaan main ne is ko zedah tar online hi sekha he our is hisab se aap mera instructor net ko bhi khe saktey hain kiuon k main ne ye 100% net se sekha he our sekhta hi ja raha hon our In Sha ALLAH jald hi is ko poura sekh lon ga
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

i have no any instructor dear but mera aik friend ha jis ne mujy is business k bary me btya tha or phir jab me ne shuru kia to ahista ahista mujy samj ana shuru ho gai. try to learn with his own abilities and you don,t need to give money for that purpose.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X