Your instructor
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

Main ney jo bhi seekha hy woh internet sey hi seekha hy aur internet hi mera teacher bhi hy aur mera boss bhi hy. Aap ko internet pr hr tarah ka material mil jata hy aur youtube pr forex training ki bey shumar videos hain jin ko dekh aap forex key baray main kafi kuch samjh saktey hain.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

mera abhi tak demo account he instructor hai forex ke business me or mujh ko demo account he sab se zyada pasand hai me demo account ko is lye like karta hon kiun ke forex ke business me demo account se bohat profit kamaya ja sakta hai .
      • #708 Collapse

Dear Brother! The best Instructor in the forex play for me is my experience, when seen from the history of my defeat and victory in the forex. My suggestion, make it your personal trading experience and the experience of other traders to be your Instructor.
        • #709 Collapse

Class tu koi b nhn le,,Aik friend sy he seekh rehy hain,Internet py bhut information majood hain,,you tube py vedoes b hain.asta asta shook ho tu kud he samaj a good jata hai.
          • #710 Collapse

Baha sahab mera koi instructer bhi nh hy main kud net sy ya doston informaion ly ky forex trading py kam krta hon
            • #711 Collapse

Its really a difficult task to stop greedy in Forex many times i work on this weakness but mostly unsuccessful to stop greedy. At the end I observe if we always use the small lot size with stop loss and take profit with the same ratio for each trade after it close the chart and never see market again and again then its possible to control greedy.

• #712 Collapse

I learnt here from the websitews its a very good and huge business i learn very gud from here if u want tu sucseess in this business pllzz learn
                • #713 Collapse

main new hun trading mai aur mainy apni friend say he trading kay bary main thora seekha ziada tar to main khud esko learn kar raha hun ta keh esmain kamyab ho saku aur acha kama saku
                  • #714 Collapse

you've just answered your own question. beginner needs two basic rules. 1. trading small lot !! and 2. allow the drawdown is not more than 1 or 3, or $ 5 as it considers safe for your deposit (if you say that a person can not be considered interest, what are in middle school
                    • #715 Collapse

forex trading main new trader bus sirf trading ko start kerna chahtay hai aur aisa hi kertay. aur wo kisi say nahi seekhtay hai . sirf wohi traders forex ko seekhtay hai jo is main sanjida hotay hai aur pehlay say samjh jatay hai k forex ko seekhnay k bad trade kero ga ye hota hai sabar aur aisay hi trader forex main kamyab hotay hai.
                      • #716 Collapse

ager forex trading main ap ko koi acha instructor mil jaye jo ap ko forex ka bara main guide kara tu ap bhot he acha trader bana gain but zada taar log forex ko online internet sa online tutrials dakh kar he learn karta haan or main na b tutrials he dakh kar learn kar raha hu.
                        • #717 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                          • #718 Collapse

Try to spotlight a unique pair , nor dispersion views but should you trade it to be a hobby along with do When you think about the a variety of investments, you will find there's certain investment decision always comes to mind first. Your dealing Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other designs of investments. Forex marketplace remains open round the clock, unlike this equity market segments. Most investments require lots of capital before they will take benefit of any investment decision opportunity obtainable. As to trading Forex You don't need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can certainly enter this market with any capital of only $ US 300 by using "mini account", which permits you to trade throughout lot includes ten 1, 000 units, croaker each worth 10 thousand units of any particular foreign exchange is corresponding to a individual contract. Each "point" or movement in place or down from the currency set of two gain or loss corresponding to $ 1, dependant upon which aspect it stands at the market. The normal account provides control over 100, 000 models of currency and the point bib or corresponding to ten money.
                            • #719 Collapse

difficult for getting without running into losses. Also you can control it simply by using a limited amount of moneyForex traders that they may realize their profits, both throughout bullish or bearish marketplace situation from the stock marketplace traders can certainly profit not merely with soaring
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

is forex trading k kaam maini think k time hi hamara sub say bada instructor hota hai hum is time k sath sath kafi kuch naya seekhty hain jo k humy kisi or say nahi milta seekhny ko is liay i would say time is the big master

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X