Well done is better than well said
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #766 Collapse

Well done is the better of the trading agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar work karty ho to ap is
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #767 Collapse

aik trader ko sab rules ko fallow kar kay hee trading karni chahiy proper ruls ko fallow karny na karny say aik trader ko kafi loss hojata hay is liay apni diya gay achy mashvary hud pay bee aply karna chahiy .
      • #768 Collapse

for me we've already actual account but i do believe that it really is wrong for me personally personally because when i make modest profit kind the trading through the account which i receive the bonus and i should withdraw that will profit as well as wait until eventually collect lots of capital to begin the actual trading applying this profit

• #769 Collapse

g bhai jaan humay waisay khud per theak say leanring karni hoti hai is mai humay khud per depend reh kar leanrng karni chaiey per hum is mai dosro per waisay yahe samjte hai k wo is mai leaning nhe kar sakte hai per humay apne ap per learning karni chaiey ye humare liye aik acha platforum hai
          • #770 Collapse

market movements can sometimes be unpredictable and full of surprises,, delicious indeed we follow the movements first and wait for the right moment for the Open position

• #771 Collapse

doing good is always see good but if you want to do good in the Forex trading business then you should learn more and have good knowledge then you can do good trading and earn good profits.
              • #772 Collapse

yes well done is better than will said que kha forex internationa trading ha is may hamay posting kay waqt ager koe mistake ho jay to hmay khud ko confident rakhna parta ha is ley hamay is may working kay sath experiance ko bhe improve krna parta ha aur khud is may hamay apne ghalteo ko improve karna parta ha isley well done is better than well said
                • #773 Collapse

The best answer that I understand to reduce re-quotes are generally two, one is pending buy and second one is enabling deviation, I generally use imminent order avoiding re-quotes, but this challenge happens with those who are pips hunter or you'll be able to say scalpers.
                  • #774 Collapse

yeah i'm agree if we could not delighted by small earnings we will never be profitable traders in foreign currency trading bussiness bro. if we will not have satisfactory with our profit we will do over trading and hpye, its could make us can't dicipline utilizing good cash management bro.
                    • #775 Collapse

Very helpful subject. it's true that all merchandiser tends to make mistake that is certainly a an integral part of forex. you've got to lean from the mistakes you manufactured to avoid repeated mistakes. therefore you can learn plenty and value retaining a journal wherever people write your mistakes and trades which you won. we area unit man we will usually create a few mistake. study on my error is the best understand for U . s . state.
                      • #776 Collapse

Really it is happen when camping but i be determined by luck today i stick to my method and glance at the indicator can be help me personally and study well what is the news and analysis ultimately i lose this isn't logic
                        • #777 Collapse

As a result of my poor previous suffers from, I have discovered to price the performance of lower volatile forex pairs to cut back greatly the actual unavoidable risks in this business. My preferred the first is the NzdChf as it only moves inside a tight range possesses the additional selling point of a extremely advantageous trade in extended positions.
                          • #778 Collapse

i don't really thing anyone that is trying to make forex a profession should depend on signal cause he or she is creating a wall for himself knowning that wall is laziness. traders who be based upon signal are lazy traders who aren't willing to learn

• #779 Collapse

traders throughout forex either fresh or must not be able to conform to the laws and regulations and combination of enterprise throughout forex understand what follow the particular policies throughout forex then you won't have substantially money, must grow to be serious experts to venture in forex to own success
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #780 Collapse

the best way in the forex trading to make some money is the scalping the day trading is also best you have to trade on the daily basis and get the profit on the daily basis but the long term trades also get some profit but you have to wait for a long time in the forex trading market

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X