Use your computer for a better work
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1216 Collapse

Ap computer use karein ya laptop dono ka same function hy our aksar senior our expert trader, trading k leay use krtay hain koun k best hain asani k sath mt4 istimal kr sagtay hain us k sarsy function bhe, jo k mobile ya tablet py thora difficult hota hy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1217 Collapse

i think hamen apne computer ko fazool cheezon main time zaya karne ke agar hum forex main woh time spend kartey hain to phir hum ziada achi trha se kamiyab ho saktey hain aur is main acha profit kar skatey hain.

• #1218 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: staruit پيغام ديکھيے
        I think in today's life most of the people use their computer in free time for just to log on to the social websites and waste their time in sharing useless things and chatting, however i want to suggest that you can use it for a forex trade work like this that is really a better usage of your time.
        i am agree with you brother bht say log ap na time social media par waste kr tay hn like facebook or twitter but agr wo log jo time social media par waste kr rhe hn forex ko den to wo apna time useful bna sktay hn or achi earning bhi kr sktay hn jab kay social media say unko kuhc bhi hasil nai hota just time waste

• #1219 Collapse

Yes i have observed in last couple of months that some people are not using their computer for useful work, they also waste their time with other social media websites like twitter or facebook, they should to avoid these type of web and use their computer for some productive work.

• #1220 Collapse

Wo kehty hain na k time is money ..is lye apny time ko musbat and faidaymand cheezu ma surf krna chaiye if u got internet then better than spending ur time on social websites sharing useless posts u can spend ur time on this forum doing posts will give u bonus and u gt to learn things aswell fron here
            • #1221 Collapse

je haan computer se kaam karnay se ap k liye better hoga aur keybord karab nahi ho ga aur jab k mobile se post karay gae tu ap ka keypad karab ho sakta hai thankful for question
              • #1222 Collapse

yes bro agreed with you kai hamain is forum per posting karnay kai liyay computer ya phir laptob per aitmad karna chahiyay because agar hum mobile say posting karnay ka sochain gay tu us main hamari efficiency decrease kar jaye gi aur hum zaida dollar earn nai kar payn gay.
                • #1223 Collapse

yes my friend sahee baat ki app na computer ka iss waqat sab se acha use forex trading ha kyun baqi kaamon main logon computer pe sirf time kill karaty hai lakin forex main app jo time dain gain ..yr kch to hasil hoga na waha se ...so its better :) : ) :)
                  • #1224 Collapse

i think in today's life most of the people use their computer in free time for just to log on to the social websites and waste their time in sharing useless things and chatting, however i want to suggest that you can use it for a forex trade work like this that is really a better usage of your time.
                    g han dosto ap ny bilkul thek kaha hai kay ham apna time social websites per waste karty hain agr ham yaehi time forex trading per karyn to hamary liyae bhot faidamand hoo gaa...........
                    • #1225 Collapse

I believe in the current existence most people make use of their own pc within spare time just for in order to get on the actual interpersonal web sites as well as waste materials their own amount of time in discussing ineffective points as well as talking, nevertheless i wish to recommend which you can use this for any forex trading function such as this which is often a much better utilization of your energy.
                      • #1226 Collapse

In my opinion in the present living many people take advantage of their very own computer inside free time simply for to get about the real social internet sites in addition to spend their very own period of time within talking about inadequate factors in addition to speaking, nonetheless i would like to suggest that can be used this particular for just about any forex currency trading perform similar to this that is usually a far better usage of energy.
                        • #1227 Collapse

foreign currency asy kam a this specific ko the girl vo insan subscribe to kar raha a kis ko computer take advantage of karna ata a seem wasy to be able to the girl waq bebo take advantage of karta a ku na asy ho seem computer become take advantage of kara as well as most of us e sath humari producing become ho ja as well as foreign currency asy kam a this specific mother seem kam waq mother acha profti hasil kar laty a.
                          • #1228 Collapse

I think in today's life most of the people use their computer in free time for just to log on to the social websites and waste their time in sharing useless things and chatting, however i want to suggest that you can use it for a forex trade work like this that is really a better usage of your time.
                            you are right computer is better for forex work. But who don't have computer that person can be work on forex through mobile.
                            • #1229 Collapse

computer k use hunay tarding jasay kamo main karna chay takay humay kuch earn bi ho sakay kise bi fasol kamo main nahi karna chay jaha sarf time zaya ho or earn kuch bi na ho
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1230 Collapse

if we spend our time on computer during chating and web site it is not way of earning because of it i would suggest to do work on forex trade and with out wasting time.learn and earn from forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X