Wait like a CROCODILE
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

Yes bilkul wait like a crocodile, forex me wait aik khass issue hy bohout sy traders jab market ke fluctuation dekhty hyn tau wo greed me aah kr trader insert kr dety hyn tau wo market on ke opposite ho jati hy, aap trade os waqt kryn jab aap ko sahee clear rasta mily otherwise you should wait for right time.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

yes bro u are right that wait like a crocodile ...we should avoid greeding in this trading
      • #243 Collapse

dear brother...!forex bht hi acha businee hyy sab kay liay..aur jahan tak is bat ka talluq hyy too apki is example say mai bht happy huun bht kamal ki example hyy...
        • #244 Collapse

meray bhai ap ki baat bilkul theek hai or ap ki baat say bht say logon ko faida ho sakta hai agar aisay hi sab seniors apni knowledge dusron k sath share karain to bht faida ho sakta hai juniors ko is kam ko kartay wakt

• #245 Collapse

yep ye t0u bht good example di h ap ny bht suit krti h ye
            waqai sahhi time ka wait krna chahiye n then attack krna chahiye crocodile ki tarah :)
            • #246 Collapse

theek kha hy ap ny jab tak trend ki move menet aap ki samajh main an aajay mian smjhta hun k markeet main in hona theek nai ho ga kiun k is trha apa ko loss hi ho ga
              • #247 Collapse

Yes you are right every trader has to wait for the right time in which market will give him/her a good amount of profits and when you earn certain amount of profit don't be greedy just take it.if you wait and you think that market will give you more profit then you must be a good trader.Otherwise just exit from the trade.

• #248 Collapse

I think wait for an exact opportunity in the market and shoot it at. Trading requires patience, and this patience will come only then if we wait for best opportunities. sometimes, it takes many days for an opportunity to come out. In this situation, every traders should wait for that time.

• #249 Collapse

yeah bro you are right and i am agree with your sugestion and i respect it . we have to wait like a crocodile because crocodile attacks when he see the prey is completly in his control . so we should also have to do like this
                    • #250 Collapse

You are right brother. when well get loss in forex than we want to leave forex. but in my opinion it should not do he or she have to wait for more profit.

• #251 Collapse

Yeah bro you are right and i am agree with your suggestion and i respect it . we have to wait like a crocodile because crocodile attacks when he see the prey is completely in his control . so we should also have to do like this.

• #252 Collapse

G dear mujay kuch nai pata ha abi tak ma kia ap ko btao ga
                          yes dear I think that you should not to be greedy in forex trading business to take more and more profit from forex trading in one day and I think that forex trading si the best earning way for all and we all can become a successful forex trader and can earn money from forex trading business is business may kon kon si term use ho rahi hain.

• #253 Collapse

salam bro you are right and i agree wiyh your decision because hast make wast every trader should wait like a crocodile . if you want to become a successful trader you should to wait and look for the result
                            • #254 Collapse

It is a very good example in Forex business that you have to work hard and wait like a crocodile in order to gain a maximum amount of profirt
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

gi ha app ki bat theak ha ka wait crocodile ki tarha ha ka jis ma treading ki jati ha ya mushkil kam ha is ka liya market ko samajhna zarori ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X