Advantage of this forum than others
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1066 Collapse

forex trading aik boht acha busness hay hum is main traidng karty hain huamin is main kafi acha profit hasil ho skta hay humin is main agr success hasil krni hay to huamin is main learning karni ho or huamin acha profit ho sakta hay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1067 Collapse

forum ki waja sy hamay buhat hi bari facility mili hue ha jis sy hum bonus sy b earn karty hain aur knowledge b hasil karty hain aur sub sy bari baat haamay urdu ma b postinng kar sakty hain

• #1068 Collapse

You can only be able to control greed after you have allowed yourself to become able to keep checks on yourself. You must also make you mind think that greed is bad for me and that there is absolutely no benefit that I will be gaining from greed rather in the longer run it will bring a lot of loss for me as I will be losing my initial investment to it too if I dont control it now

• #1069 Collapse

Is forum per mien ney yeh dekha hai key is ka mobile interface bhi kafi acha hai mien maximum forum per posting mobile key through karti houn or mobile per yeh easily open ho jati hai or sub sey bara yeh key yeh website open karney mien data bhi kum consume hota hai.
          • #1070 Collapse

yes i think you are right and everyone should try to do the same thing only trading with patience can give us the power to fight with our greed and we should kill it because greed is the biggest enemy of a trader it always kills the money of a trader.

• #1071 Collapse

forum ke kafi sare advantages hote hain users ke lye or un me se aik bonus hai or knowledge hai is forum se bonus knowledge ham ko free me hasil ho sakti hai agar forum ka sahi se use kara jaye ti kafi ham knowledge gain kar sakte hain or bonus bhi .
              • #1072 Collapse

Pakistani forum ka ye boohat big advantge hai kay hum yahan urdu main posting kar sakty hain or urdu main he hum koi question posh sakty hain.jo log zyaada english nain samaja sakty,un ko bhi forum say boohat help mil jaati hai or wo trading main start lay sakty hain.
                • #1073 Collapse

I really love pakistan forum. for me pakistan forum is like forex teacher. pakistan forum always provides more knowledge about forex business. I can join in this forum for free, I can make discuss all about forex everyday. this forum also gives bonus capital for me

• #1074 Collapse

Correctly say that forex are minuses, but it is not normal. Well-behaved once accustomed to trade so that they were as little as possible. We must look for its trading system and to sharpen it. It takes time and practice that would show her hand.

• #1075 Collapse

Meray khayal main ye fourm sab say best hai is main hum mehnat kar kay bohat jaldi kamayb ho skaty hain
                      • #1076 Collapse

That's right, and not even the fact that the years and decades, for that would not lose and learn all the time be in profit, the market should be taught to be able to study, and all this time only need this and do, only then the trader will begin to understand that does not so, and that he was going to be doing next. I think it is very foolish to ignore this fact in the trade.

• #1077 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: staruit پيغام ديکھيے
                          Other online forums are usually done with a useless discussion however this forex forum carries several advantages as it is one of those few forums that pay us for our posting, moreover here everyone is totally concerned with his/her work and no criticism.
                          buht achi bat kahai hai bhai aap na aesa he hai iss business ma hum log iss ma mehamt krty haknor ye fkrum sa kafi kvuhs eekhty hain ma na bhi iss forum sa kafi kvuh seekha hai
                          • #1078 Collapse

is forex trading ka advantage humy ye hai k ye humy ik best option daiti hai k ap is main say ashi ashi cheezy laiy kr aiy is mai advantage ye hia k is ka rules regulations bohat sada or asan jai tubi is main kaam krna hi mazeed
                            • #1079 Collapse

my personal opinion is to remain in positive territory is necessary of course to start with minimal cost and only gradually add the size of their investments for their business development, and in no case do not hurry with large attachments is why it is possible to merge all that you have invested to make and trade in the market once the most important thing is not to hurry

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1080 Collapse

if you know about this you will be check the market value is very important for the beggner to uander stand it and method to use this its the kind of spculation form of price in the market

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X