Srif 5 cheezon ki study ker key trade shoro kero or 80% profit hasil kero
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

hmm. . bhai g ap ny bht e cah thread share kiya hy mn apk is thread sahring pysab sy phle tu apka shukria ada kranc haon ga or dosra mn ye kehna chahano ga k ap sab jo bhi new traders hn, un sab ko mn yahi kahon ga k ap log news k liye ************ dot com ki site use kr sakte hn wo bht e achoi site hy :)
    Spend Each Day Trying To Be A Little Wiser Than You Were When You Woke Up.
    :) MR. TRADER :)
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

Currency trading can be a authentic and innovative business, it truly is a lot more regarding calculation, it creates attention and direct exposure at the same time can make us rational and so because of this unique purpose my spouse and i supportive this motive which often claims that will Currency trading might help us to be an essential particular person inside modern society.
      • #753 Collapse

Although I aren't interested in in order to industry applying fx spiders, I've got zero concerns about the probabilities of acquire significant revenue by means of this programmed methods. You can get tips about how to enable these is likely to mt4 system, my colleague, but you 1st will have to obtain a definite.

• #754 Collapse

Forex learning is quite easy. Forex tends to make a demo take into account practice. It like actual account. You possibly can long time analysis within forex. Visit another similar site. Stick to rules along with read a number of books concerning forex. You possibly can follow a good trader. Always trade small amount and lose time waiting for profit. Don't trade several symbol.

• #755 Collapse

ji bilkul sahi baT KI HAI APPP NY MEIN APP KI BAT SY AGREE KRTA HUN ES LIEY SMJHNA CHAHEAY YEH KAM ACHA HAI !
            • #756 Collapse

No matter the amount of good luck that someone considers they already have into their lives, If they sign up for Currency trading, This never equals profits or even achievements. Just by means of understanding and also staying really disciplined can certainly any dealer realize success.

• #757 Collapse

the leading and standard rue connected with trading continusly with succes is actually th right training, ability knowledge and practising on bonus accounts well. afterwards acquiring best understanding and approaches and being familiar with criteria you will be able to receive ease and making your own seat fixed in this market
                • #758 Collapse

Brother yeh he tou forex trading ka proper knowledge hai 5 cheze agar yeh cheze agr insan samjh jaye tou wo trading ka professional trader bann jaye , lekin is k leye bohat he wqt zaida chiaye hota hai patience work kiya jata hai , tab he ja ker in chezo ki samjh a sakti hai.
                  • #759 Collapse

Buying any of our membership package means you agree with our Terms of Service and Risk Warning.

According to your location, certain payment methods can or can not be available with our payment processor company, G2S. Should you wish to purchase via Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza, Bank Wire, please contact us.
                    • #760 Collapse

Jeee Aap Ne AdvICe TO Theek Di haai magar IK Beginner Trader Ko YEh Abi Follo Ni karna chahye PEhle Demo pai 3 se 4 monthss kI Trading karni Chahye OR Us k baad ik achaw Sa Indicator wagea Use karnaa chahyee!
                      • #761 Collapse

I will answer the last time on making their own hands and head. Each manual (physical) labor incomes for there is a limit above which can not jump, you will not earn repairing machines for more than 10 pieces of bucks working head can earn billions of no limit.
                        • #762 Collapse

events and economic data associated with currency traded analysis process. Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate
                          • #763 Collapse

hum ko chahiye k hum sab sy pehly demo account par trading karen or jab hum ko khud par itna confidence ho jaye k ab hum live trading kar sakty hain or hum ko loss k chans kam hon gay to hum log account start kar saklty hain.
                            • #764 Collapse

thanks for sharing ur experience . I agree with you .kiu k agar ap ko trade karna hay to apko andaza hona chaheye k market key status ka pata ho. agar ap ko andaza ho k market kis taraf jayegi to ap acha profit kama saktay hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

ji haan jaanab forex business ek asa business hain jahan ap agar sahi se knowledge and experince haisl karty ho then ap is mian apni future bana skaty ho and ap is main ghar bethy kaama sakty hai kyun k is ian sirf knowlegde and exeperince ki zarurt hoti hi ..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X