Apne aap ko update rakhain
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1351 Collapse

apnay apko raedy rekhay kyu kay ye aik fast type ka buisness hai kay jaha pe apko kahi pe bi trade lagany ka moka a sakat hai is laiy hi apnay apko bi aur sat hi apk chaiy kay apnay midn ko bi fresh bana kay rekhay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1352 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency rate depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how it will affect a change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.
      • #1353 Collapse

Characterized by the nature of the exchange market highly dynamic; what has been successful in the past month may not achieve success today; therefore, the presence of a continuous training program ensures that you track professionally successful Forex trader.
        • #1354 Collapse

since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the biggest existing markets online
          • #1355 Collapse

combat his own mind with the aim to combat greed is a thing to be able to do it consistently, because actions like this can help us to gain more profits due at least elements of greed within us
            • #1356 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations can invest This error is due to poor circulation plan and poor money management strategy. Once the conclusion of trading transactions, create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these orders be realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.
              • #1357 Collapse

G. Ap ko apne account ko her wakt update krte rehna chaheya gar ni karenn gay to ap ko new events ka ni pta chalega or ap achi trading ki news ni jaan sake gay or new trnds ka b ni ap ko pta chaley ga
                • #1358 Collapse

g bilkul dear ap ne theek kaha main ap ki bat se agree krta hun trader ko hamesha apne ap ko update rakhna chahye har time then koi trader forex main kamiyab ho paye ga
                  • #1359 Collapse

I am really happy with my trading business but I am not fully satisfied because if I am satisfied then I will not change my present position.I like profit and never like loss.Though I close the loss trade unlikely or to continue the account.When loss comes I try to control myself from taking another bad decision.
                    • #1360 Collapse

Yes you are right, aik trader ko market mein honay wali har changes se bakhabar rehna chahiye and daily fundamental analysis karni chahiye. Agar aik trader market se updated nahi rahay ga to market mein kisi news ki waja se create honay wali volatility se bohot nuqsan ho sakta ha.
                      • #1361 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me apne app ko update rkh kar hi hmen is business me kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me update rkh kr is business me kam karty hain tu hm is business me loss se asani se bach sakty haain
                        • #1362 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah apny app ko update rehna chahe kyun k ye business aik asa business ha jis me hm acha earn b asani se tb hi kr skaty hain is iliye hmen caheh k hm is business k sath sath update reh kar hi kam kreen
                          • #1363 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index.
                            • #1364 Collapse

exactly heumin apny apko ko marekt trends k mutabik update rakhna chahiye. or esi trah sy hum market mein inn reh skty hein. or humein daily base par markets ki tendency consult karni chahjiye so taht we may be successful.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1365 Collapse

han ji khud ko jab tak aap update nahi rakho ge tab tak kese forex ke business me aap ko kamyabi mile gi is lye koshish karen ke aap apne aap ko jitna ho sake is business me har tarha se up to date kar ke chalen takey aap ko zyada se zyada is business se faida mile .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X