Forex hawai rozi ya guaranteed income
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1771 Collapse

if you have a confidence in yourself and you are scared of one person then you are thinking is guaranteed food store and you can get maximum profit from this business in very short period of time by using your experience skills information and knowledge.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1772 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
      • #1773 Collapse

Forex is the best source of earning. If we are work the market with the planning. So that we are earn the money regular.
        • #1774 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
          • #1775 Collapse

but I am not fully satisfied because if I am satisfied then I will not change my present position.I like profit and never like loss.Though I close the loss trade unlikely or to continue the account.When loss comes I try to control myself from taking another bad decision.

• #1776 Collapse

do not worry .. it is transient
              if there is a system is back to normal ..
              that's just the reason why it is necessary to bring institutions to withdraw from the top is impressive enough, the fate of bills, and did not care .. and losses this season have not hit on the trader to .. well here as I was lying on rasslabone and rasspisyval steps ..
              simple, few people think deeply enough about what bill it is necessary not only in order to maintain and develop .. but still a lot of extra things that need to be build and organize .. but those who have a priority still creating ton .. .. of course they have not yet before..

• #1777 Collapse

The most dangerous thing is to be greedy in forex business.There are 90%+ forex looser loss their account only for their greediness.Everyone should remember that forex is not a business where you can be rich within one night.It is a profitable business and you need to wait to be rich.
                • #1778 Collapse

The majority of traders do not have the plan, in the sense that they do not know what to do if it turns out that they are right or wrong. And it turned large profits on paper at a great loss indeed no other reason than because they do not know when they are coming out of Elsafqh.hjm trading and high liquidity in the market easy availability in most trading currencies you can make a profit from rising prices and falling at the same time

• #1779 Collapse

forex hawai rozi ya guaranteed income the most of the very great of the earning is the like of the pakistan
                    • #1780 Collapse

Sir mere kayal may to forex ka kam kabhi chal geya kabhi na chala ye aik qism ki hawai rozi hai is may kuch pata nahi chalta hai kay kab keya ho jaye ap ko koi confirm kaam seekhna chahiye jis say ap life guzar sakay thank u
                      • #1781 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better

• #1782 Collapse

nahi aise baat nahi hai.forex trading mai app ko experience ko gain kerna hota hai aur yeh kaam kerne ke liye paitience aur discipline hona bhot zarori hai market mai .money managment ke sath chale.
                          • #1783 Collapse

Forex aik real business hy aur is ko seekh kar hi agey barha ja sakta hy. Luck ka bhi bara amal dakhal hota hy aur agar luck aap ka sath dey gi to aap ko buhat acha profit ho sakta hy. Lekan yeh clear hy keh mehnat key bad hi aap is business sey regular basis par profit bana saktey hain, otherwise aap ko loss ho jaye ga.

• #1784 Collapse

maire khail mai forex ko hawai rozi tu nai kha sakty ye gurented income hy lakin us ke liya jis ko is ke bare mai knowledge hy or wo is system ko ache terha janta hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1785 Collapse

forex traing aik online trading business hai jo kay world wide hai humm is main shayad abhi aye hain laikin traders to saal ha saal say trading mian kam kartayhain aur unki income ka zareeya hi tradingmian hai bas aap ko iaik baat ka khayal rakhna hain kay knowledge kay baghair trading main kuch nain hai so first learn thentry to earn.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X