Who is our best teacher in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1516 Collapse

Our brief teacher in forex is demo . Jb ham demo pa work kareein ga tu hameein trading karni aye gi strategy smjh lageein gi or practise hogi or real id ma trading karna aye gi is lia forex ka behtreen teacher demo he h or is pa sahi sa kam kar kar he hm achi trade open karskte hain . iska ilawa hm senior traders ko b follow karke knowledge gain karskte hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1517 Collapse

Dear brother only forex hi nahi koi b business ho agar ap ka mind children sa hai tu maarket may enter mat ho koi business because marekt is ko nahi deka kart hai k yeh child hai or old trader who only market run ko deka karti hai
      • #1518 Collapse

forex me hume wo wo cheezon ko seekhnay ka moka milta hota hai jiss ki hum umeed nahi kartay hain or bina teacher k to me samjhta hun ki b kam ko karna or pher us ko le kar barhna easy nahi hota hai teacher hamesha he humaray sath hona lazmi hai.
        • #1519 Collapse

honestly speaking google and the urduforex guide are the my best teachers in forex trading business. but i also have the support from my seniors friends in forex trading business fields. and we all are in the instafforex brokers traders.
          • #1520 Collapse

Try to focus on a specific pair and not the dispersion of thoughts in more than a couple husband and guarantee their permanent compensation for the loss, God forbid, they pair Eurodollar and there is a lot of currencies that can be traded
            • #1521 Collapse

who is the our the best teacher in the pakistan forum trading of the best teacher humary country my to forex ky teacher
              • #1522 Collapse

Yes forex mein best teacher demo hai jis se hum sekhty han forex trading ki practice karty han or demo account ka dusra naam mother of forex trading hai is mein hum forex ki guide lety han or learning karty han
                • #1523 Collapse

• #1524 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
                    • #1525 Collapse

When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value in the currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculative for this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can afford to risk them.
                      • #1526 Collapse

Allow trading of derivative products (such as futures and options on futures contracts) in exchange that the most advanced countries. All developed countries already have a thesis of capital accounts fully convertible

• #1527 Collapse

In my thinking that our mistake and leaebingvis our best teacher. So that we are work the market regular and we are learn the many points.
                          • #1528 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
                            • #1529 Collapse

The level of macro-economic indicators are statistics that reflect the current state of the economy of a country depending on the particular area of ??the economy (industry, labor market, Trade and etc ...). In general these indicators are published at a specific time by government agencies and the private sector.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1530 Collapse

forex risky business ha is ma success hasil karne k leye experiecne aur knowlege ki zarorat hota ha..experience hasil karne k leye khud mehnat karne parte ha..aur ap low invest kar sakte ha aur apne mistakes ka analysis kar sakte ha ...jo traders apne ghaltion se seekte ha wo hi ache trades ban sakte han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X