Use your experience to help others
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1516 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange.Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focus
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1517 Collapse

use your experience to help the others your friends agar ap bhi forex my work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy earning

• #1518 Collapse

use the your experience to the help of the others is the next of the mind and the great of the ap is my full time work

• #1519 Collapse

Yes hamain ismain aik dosry ki madad karirn aur mehnat sya is main kam akrin hum asani sya kamayb ho jain gay ye aik ach abusiness hai
          • #1520 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market affected by the forces of supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investment.
            • #1521 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah achy experince se kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me hmeshah achy experince se hi kam krna chahe tb hi hm is business me acha earn kr skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm experince se kam kreen
              • #1522 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal me bhai ne boht hi achi bat ki hai ke ham apne experience ko use karin aur dosron ki be help karin jo dosron ki help karta hai Allah os ki help karta hai
                • #1523 Collapse

This is using borrowed capital to improve the probable return. Trading along with money lifted means that you can trade portions significantly greater than your balance, according to which just the margin. The climb of leverage may boost the potential return, but it may also cause "to improve potential cutbacks. Determine this financial seeing that leverage, including 100: 1. Which means that a trader is usually trading greater amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. In case It got a rolling 10-thousand money in his / her account, as an alternative "of dealing Plaut 10 thousand US dollars or JPY, along with pip point value, by way of example, " virtually $ 0. 9 inches, can currently trading on US dollar 1 mil point pip value about dollar 90" United states. "
                  • #1524 Collapse

combat his own mind with the aim to combat greed is a thing to be able to do it consistently, because actions like this can help us to gain more profits due at least elements of greed within us

• #1525 Collapse

Yes, greed is dangerous and can lead to huge trading losses. To succeed in Forex, we must control our greed. I think the best possible way to do reduce our expectations. Some traders come into trading with the hopes of becoming very rich in just two or three months, this usually leads to greed and excessive trading.
                      • #1526 Collapse

g dost hamain doosron ki help karni chahia q k is sa ksi ka bhala ho jia ga hamain logon ko apna experience dikhana chahia or un ki help karni chahia
                        • #1527 Collapse

Anything that may involve gain or loss ofinform investors of when they can invest in these markets. large sums of money becomes emotionally charged. Well,maybe you have heard that dealing with the issue of sports market.

• #1528 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.
                            • #1529 Collapse

Sir jo kah rahay hain ye theek hai mager yahan par koi kisi ki madad nahi kerta hai her koi yahan paisay ka hai is kay bina wo kuch nahi kertay hain paisay do jo kuch merzi kara lo sheyed koi acha bhi ho mujhe to nahi pat hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1530 Collapse

Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computer.Here is the interpretation of what it means Forex and how a handful of traders to make profits out of itIAS360

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X