Can you be a trader without business education
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1621 Collapse

You can buy the currency when they fall, then sell when the price rises to reap profits. You can also make a profit by selling high and then buying low. This is called short selling. It takes time and practice to learn good tradingThe market is open 24 hours a day starting at 17:00 on Sunday to 17:00 on Friday New York time.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1622 Collapse

With regard to the first part of your post, you should advise beginners to control the number of deals offered by them. A large number of simultaneously open trades can quickly lead to an overload of the deposit and thus the threat of subsidence and drainage.

• #1623 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me aik acha trader bna ha tu us k liye hmen chahe k hm is business me business education k sath kam kareen tb hi hm is business me asani se achi earning kr skaty hain or is business me hm success b tb hi ho sakty hain asani se is business me
        • #1624 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me hmeshah achi trading business education k sath hi kar skaty hain is iliye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah soch smjh k kam kareen kyun k tb hi hm is business me asani se achi earning kr k apni dreams ko b succes kr skaty hain
          • #1625 Collapse

foerx main ager ap ka pass education kam ha tu phir b ap fore main kam kar sakta haan but ager ap ka pass business education nhe tu phir ap forex main acha kam nhe kar sakta jab b ap forex main kam kara gain ap ko loss he loss hu ga.
            • #1626 Collapse

bro business education ke bgair hm trading nai kr saktey . trading ko samjhney ke liye business education hona bht zruri hay.
              • #1627 Collapse

You can take advantage of doubling earnings by using the leverageIt is possible that technical analysis turns to become the speculation and conjecture. When the many investors in similar using the same tools and concepts, and moving together between supply and demand, it is possible that lead to the survival of prices move in the same direction and expected.
                • #1628 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
                  • #1629 Collapse

yes surely i have become a good trader so far without having any business background, infact you can make your business background by yourself with your hard work and skills, no trader is a born trader but with your talent you can be a good trader
                    • #1630 Collapse

without proper educaton koi bhi admi forex trading ka master nahi ban sakta hae kiunk forex trading koi aisa asan kam nahi hae k is ko admi beghair learn kiay hi seekh jay........
                      • #1631 Collapse

asalam o alikum pyare dosto forex trading bohot hi fyde wala kam hai magar apko proper sekhna pare ga is ke bad ap is main paise bana sakte hain agar ap khod invest nahi kar sakte to ap form posting kar ke b kama sakte hain baqi jahan tak apke sawal ki bat hai to mere khayal mian aysa mumkin nahi hai agar hoga b to lamba arsa tak ap profit mian nahi jayen ge
                        • #1632 Collapse

in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                          • #1633 Collapse

Trading and high liquidity in the market provides ease of trading most currencies you can make a profit from rising prices and falling at the same time

• #1634 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1635 Collapse

dear friends kia haal hy forex aysa business hy jis ko without learning k start nai kia ja sakta hy iss mein ap ko bhut mehnat krna parti hy apna experience banana hota hy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X