Can you be a trader without business education
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1486 Collapse

nahi bhai ham kya koi bhi banda yahan pe tab tak kamyab nahi ho skta jab us ko iss bussniss ka knowledge hi nahi hoga. knowledge kisi bussniss ka hamy ho ga tabhi hum kuch kamyab ho payngy tabhi ham forex pe depend reh payngy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1487 Collapse

No you can not trade without business education forex ek aisa business hai jis main education ki bhot zarorat hoti hai warna ap forex main kabhe kamyab nahe ho skhty is lye apko learning karne chaye
      • #1488 Collapse

It is not possible to become trader without its education. It is just a fantasy with no reality. Forex invites peoples belong to any profession, place, religion, age and gender. but its education criteria apply with same rules. We definitely have to learn to earn from forex trading business. Otherwise we have no future in this business.
        • #1489 Collapse

mery khayal mai ham without business education k b trader ban sakty hian but phir us k liye ham ko demo account py bohat zayada practice karni pary ge. kyu k practice he ham ko acha trader bana sakti hai.
          • #1490 Collapse

Jab tak ap ko forex trading ke education ka pata nahi hoga ap apna he loss karo gye or jab tak ek forex business ke education kisi achy teacher sey nahi logy ap loss kart raho gye profit kaam loss ziyda kart rahoo gye is leay forex businees ke education zarori heay.
            • #1491 Collapse

No way, in Forex trading business if some one willing to be trader he must learn Forex trading business without knowledge of this business is difficult to success here.
              • #1492 Collapse

bhai jaan forex aik aisa business hai jis mai hum without experience k ache trader nhe ban sakte hai is kaam mai humay agr experience hasil karna hai tw humay starting mai proper learning and knowledge hasil karni hoge forex mai wahe insaan kamyaab hota hai jo demo acount say trading start karta hai
                • #1493 Collapse

What's next is not going on no one knows. Maybe DC has its own traders who sell and there !! completely inaccessible to us to market and sell not on our techniques or signals. And most likely sell all the money as a single account !! As for the beginners it is primarily an understanding of what kind of income they choose and no illusions that somewhere there sits a man who takes your hundred dollars on the market and the opening and closing of the transaction for you

• #1494 Collapse

Do not know how Insta with the case, can at the expense of the vast clientele in Asia, there is no such problem, a lot of Asians, they have incomes grow, then bring in a common pot regularly loot.

• #1495 Collapse

g forex buisness main lose bohut asaani se hi avoid kar sakty hoo ap agar ap k market ka study aur knowledge toh ap bilkul lose karogey hi nahi ..aur forex main money mangemnet ka bohut khyal main rakhna chahyeh
                      • #1496 Collapse

In order to start trading you need to decide for yourself you need to or not this trade as in any other case it is easier and easier to learn than to make money in stock trading. Romance does not entertain illusions because have a lot of sweat. Honestly I tell you if I had to look back when I started and after that I had to go through I would probably chose a more simple way, even classic business much easier trading

• #1497 Collapse

This can be a interpretation involving what it implies Currency trading along with just how a small number of investors to make income beyond itIAS360 homes catalog details some of the disadvantages purely natural from the households Azines & G or Case-Stiller cost catalog.
                          • #1498 Collapse

of when they can invest in these markets. Unlike the time retardation who is two months with the indexfrancs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,45It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling

• #1499 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me trading k liye best ha k hmary pass business education ho or mere kheal se i.com k students k liye ye business aik halwa ha kyun k sb cheezen usi se related ha or mene b jasy i,com kiah ha mjhe b is business k bary me asy kafi khuch pata laga haa
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1500 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me hmeshah achi earning achy business education se hi hoti ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah achi education k sath kam kreen kyun k jitni achi education hogi utna hi hm is business se acha earn kr skayn gyn

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X