Wise trader learn with mistakes
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1126 Collapse

the victor aways appreciates that may no matter what these people accomplish they must achive of their dealing what exactly these people accomplish is often look for technique that may 0they is certain to get to be able to get actually easyly available.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1127 Collapse

har trader ko chahiya kay wo khud par aytibar kary or dosrone ki ray na lay jab us ko pata hay kay market kab or kaysay cahrti hay or quen charti hay or phir quen back hoti hay to phir us ko chahiya kay wo khud par aytibar karay.
      • #1128 Collapse

g han mistakes se learning karna achi bat hay or agar app trading me wahi mistakes per se nahi karen gey to app trading me kamyab ho sakty hey
        • #1129 Collapse

"

of course suitable recommended trader always learn by OUR mistakes, IN ADDITION TO do not blame to help some other ALONG WITH use the analysis his own mistakes, IN ADDITION TO utilize Simplest strategy AS WELL AS make your current Best planning, consequently every advisable trader teaches from MY OWN mistakes,

"

• #1130 Collapse

"

every person is not completely perfect. these are your mistakes which make you experienced and wise . don;t be afraid of your mistakes you only learn from your mistakes . and if you really want to be a good trader learn from your mistakes !

"

• #1131 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• #1132 Collapse

We have to learn from your mistakes and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all the readiness and needs all the good will and self control are very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all will be fine and all need the readiness and all will be good and it would be very nice.

• #1133 Collapse

"

every person is not completely perfect. these are your mistakes which make you experienced and wise . don;t be afraid of your mistakes you only learn from your mistakes . and if you really want to be a good trader learn from your mistakes !

"

• #1134 Collapse

My dear friends forex trading market main forex traders jo kuch apni mistakes se learn karte hain wo wese learn nai kar sakte kiyun ke jab ko trader koi mistake karta ha to ic se ic ko loss hota ha or next time wo aisi mistake nai karta.
                    • #1135 Collapse

"

"

• #1136 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• #1137 Collapse

yes sir forex me ap ko real me jab ap trading karty ha to ap ko loss to hota he ha q k forex k market k bare me full koi bi nahe janta ha q k ye all world k market ha our is me all world sy he is me log trading karty ha our forex me bahot he trader ha jo expert ha our wo bi forex me loss karty ha liken wo forex me loss k sath profit bi karty ha is lye wo forex me tension nahe lety ha,
                          • #1138 Collapse

"

of course suitable recommended trader always learn by OUR mistakes, IN ADDITION TO do not blame to help some other ALONG WITH use the analysis his own mistakes, IN ADDITION TO utilize Simplest strategy AS WELL AS make your current Best planning, consequently every advisable trader teaches from MY OWN mistakes,

"

• #1139 Collapse

zaida tar log forex main loss kartey hain apni greed ki waja say na he un ko knolwdge hota hai or na he un ko ofrex ki information or big lot say apan account wash karw latey hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1140 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X