Wise trader learn with mistakes
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1951 Collapse

The link between the currencies is Danoa and therefore may be changed at any moment. Know the relationship over the past few days, and then compare it with the degree of the relationship in the long run, for example, to transfer during the past year. If the correlation coefficient in the short term significantly different than in the long term, this may give you the opportunity to tradeFundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1952 Collapse

Involving US dollar transactions in the creditor by $ 100,000, and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
      • #1953 Collapse

I'm just such a situation, has entered into working time in the market and caused the boss is sitting - drawdown and concrete, now I'm trying to get my deposit even without Provit, the trouble is that today even the payment ordered - impoverished deposit !! Now a headache just because of non-compliance with money management - it must be observed.
        • #1954 Collapse

Forex trading may possibly take big income nevertheless it is additionally seen as a superior quantity risk. Any person can certainly participate in currencies by means of Currency trading Brokers. Imperative that you select a excellent broker

• #1955 Collapse

forex treding biznees min him jata bhiblernig hasil karte hyn him ko us min minnlernif hasil karne ke lie him se Zara se bhi mistake bil kul bhi is buznees min nahin honi cahye
            • #1956 Collapse

news has also a impact in Forex trading my friend with him we will do any think my friend anad that is really to great for us my friend that we will hear first news then analysis then make thread my friend
              • #1957 Collapse

Aqalmand log hamesha apni glatiyon se seekhty hain. Forex main b successful trader apni mistakes se seekhty hain aur agy bharty hain. agar dekha jaye to mistakes source of learning hoti hain kiun k mistakes hamari kamzoriyon ko ujagar krti hain jin se hum seekh k next time acha perform kr sakty hain jis se hamari earning b behtar hoti hai.
                • #1958 Collapse

Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them, but try it and you will see the results for yourself.

• #1959 Collapse

for a long period of time. This is a negative thing for you if what you need for your money it would be difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of money

• #1960 Collapse

Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computer.

• #1961 Collapse

If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of deals better

• #1962 Collapse

samjhdar trader takreban roz he kuch naya seekh kar jata hota hai pher chahe wo sahi ho ya pher ghalat agar to koi trader loss kata hai to wo preshan nahi hota hai wo yeh sochta hai k kesay us ko kam karnay k sath sath behter samjhnay ka b moka mill sake ga yeh sub kuch samjhnay me ata hai.
                          • #1963 Collapse

y between eight in the morning and fourth pm local time. This means that in the eighth am (Tokyo time) through Monday morning, the Tokyo market will be open to work even though the time in the United States then will be the tenth pm EST Sunday night. You can thus take advantage of trading in the forex market on Sunday evening and you are a resident of the apartment in New York where markets closed. the trade opportunities will be better when markets overlap or work more hours, for example,

• #1964 Collapse

Yes brother forex jese risky bussines ma mistakes bohat ziada hoti hain ku k bohat sa traders sai trah sa trading ni karte or unho na demo pa sahi sa practise ni ki hoti islia hamein chaye h k forex trading jese risky bussines ma loss hone ki sorat ma ham ksi or ko blame na karein balke apni mistakes sa seekhein or inko dobara na karein or jb ham log seekh jyeen tu phr soch smjh k trading kareein.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1965 Collapse

but in general, we can say that the Forex markets are trading shorter-lived than the processes that take place in other markets operations. Most of the traders in the Forex markets do not leave their positions open throughout the night, where it includes a fee called the "extension fee". The much smaller than the currency market the stock market, making the learning process more difficult. I see that the best Forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X