Wise trader learn with mistakes
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1531 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1532 Collapse

"

every person is not completely perfect. these are your mistakes which make you experienced and wise . don;t be afraid of your mistakes you only learn from your mistakes . and if you really want to be a good trader learn from your mistakes !

"

• #1533 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• #1534 Collapse

trading karte waqat kisi b kisam ki ghalti nahi honi chahiye or trading soch samhj kar karni chahye take aap ko acha profit mil sake

• #1535 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha ye aik asa business ha jis me hm mistakes se hi acha lesson hasil karty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah mistakes se hi achi learning kiaa kareen ta k hm achi earning kar k dreams ko pora kar sakyn asani se
            • #1536 Collapse

"

I have read your tips and i really love to trade in secure method.i like your tips.newbies make many mistakes and because of such reasons they face loss.forex is very easy after learning and know the facts that's way i like to learn .i want to make my trading secure with very less loss and good profit.

"

• #1537 Collapse

"

of course right wise trader alway learn from our mistakes, and do not blame to other use the analysis his own mistakes, and use the best strategy and make the best planing, so every wise trader teaches from our mistakes.

"

• #1538 Collapse

"

The traders who are wise and good in trade they do not take stress of loss, they assume mistakes as a lesson through which they learn to do trade without doing any wrong action. So the mistakes can be a good source of learning as well.

"

• #1539 Collapse

Asslalm o alikum bhai mistake tu har kisi se hoti hy bhai kehty hyn na galti to insan sey hi hoti hy tu aap se bhi ho gae tu kia ho gaya par bhai aida klhayal rakhna ur is galti ko sodarny ki koshishi karna is ko barhana mat
                    • #1540 Collapse

"

Yes its true that an professioanl and wise traders always learn from his mistakes and they try his level best to do not repeat same mistakes in his next trading, because if we not overcome our mistakes and never review our previous trading so we never become professional traders.

"

• #1541 Collapse

"

of course right wise trader alway learn from our mistakes, and do not blame to other use the analysis his own mistakes, and use the best strategy and make the best planing, so every wise trader teaches from our mistakes.

"

• #1542 Collapse

"

Yes its true that an professioanl and wise traders always learn from his mistakes and they try his level best to do not repeat same mistakes in his next trading, because if we not overcome our mistakes and never review our previous trading so we never become professional traders.

"

• #1543 Collapse

"

"

• #1544 Collapse

"

The traders who are wise and good in trade they do not take stress of loss, they assume mistakes as a lesson through which they learn to do trade without doing any wrong action. So the mistakes can be a good source of learning as well.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1545 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X