Forex does not wait for anyone
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1726 Collapse

g han forex bilkul samandar ki mand behta howa bani hai ap us men se ketna nekalne men kamyb ho sakte hain ap jitna acha work sekhen ge uthna acha profit hasil kr paen ge yeh apke trad ka wait nai krta sam sumundar ki lehr kenare pe aa k foran wapis
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1727 Collapse

not everyone knows that you have to buy a part of the lot, I like 2 times on 10 dimes dollars lost, could not understand what the problem is and why it is so fast, much later in the forum told me what the problem

• #1728 Collapse

G han bilkul thek forex kisi ka wait nai karti jo forex trading ma mehnat nai karta uss ko koi profit nai milta or forex kabi bee kisi ka liyay wait nai karti is ma trade forex kee wait karta ha or ya ham par ha ka ham kasi trade kartay han agr ham forex par zada sa zada time laga kar experience gain kartay han to ham acha profit laa saktay han
        • #1729 Collapse

bhi jan forex trding ma har kisam ka insan kam kar skta hy forex har tarha ka insna ka leay bohat bohat best hy hum ko is par mahnat sa kam krna cheahy ya bohat best work hy in forex ke market ma
          https://t.me/pump_upp
          • #1730 Collapse

Hamain forex key leye wait krna hy aur forex kisi ka wait nahi karta. Hamain aisey halat ka intezar krna hota hy keh market hamarey favour main ho jaye, phir hum ney lots lagani hoti hain. Jab market ka trend hamari samjh sey bahir ho to hamain trading nahi krni chaheye aur agar krni hy to small volum of lots use krna hain.
            • #1731 Collapse

forex ke business ko jitna jald ho sake hame seekh kar join kar lena chahiye yeh karobar bohat he zabardast hai is lye is business me mehnat ke sath jitna waqt ho sake ham ko dena chahiye takey ham ko zyada se zyada faida hasil ho sake is se .
              • #1732 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #1733 Collapse

Forex market really me kisi ka wait nhi karti.Trading market me traders ko right time per hi trading karna chahye.Traders kay pass jo acha muka ho os ko use karna chahye.Or trading market me apnay mind ko fresh rakhna chahye.

• #1734 Collapse

Involving US dollar transactions in the creditor by $ 100,000, and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.

• #1735 Collapse

Trading in equities bear market is characterized by complex and frequently restrictions, making it the danger area, because the states
                      • #1736 Collapse

The main participants in the foreign exchange market were: central banks, commercial banks,In the European Union, are Forex closely monitored and tightly regulated. Forex retail market is growing rapidly in the past few years and this in the financial field the fastest growing. And it is one of the reasons that help the rapid growthIST program, which revolutionized the industry in the past few years.

• #1737 Collapse

Asslam o alikum mere bhai men aap ko bata deta hunh k g han jab hum posty karty hain too humj ko chay k humk t6hak posty kary is sy hum ko boha5t feda hoga or is sy hum ko bouns bhi hoga
                          • #1738 Collapse

Some new trader join Forex and after some times they think to leave due to hard working. And also some of them have no knowledge about economy situation of many countries. They also not feel to struggle with honestly have working.
                            • #1739 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, historical market data, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past. Along with the fundamental analysis, technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic recommended .ketb in the field of technical analysis is Forex

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1740 Collapse

There are many specifications that the investor should be looking for in forex company online trading,but in the current economic climate has become a more attractive option. Forex is not for the faint of heart,Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X