Take risk or not
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1831 Collapse

g janb koi be kam shoro karny say phally us k mutalik kuch informatiin akhati ke jatin ha ka business start kry ya na liken bussiness start krny say phaly risk lyna prata ha ... pakistan forex forum jo k earn k best zaria ha or jo acha kam ha tu is my risk lyny sy ni insan or darna chaieay jo tumari qasimat my hu ga wo inshalla mill k rahy ga tu pher risk say ku darna ha ......
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1832 Collapse

Yes Forex trading is a risk business. But ap is ko samaj kr or experifence gain kr k deal karen gay to kam se kam loss me jaey gain or profit acha earn kar sakey gain
      • #1833 Collapse

trading is that busienss in which sometimes we have to take a risk but we only have to take a low risk but some greedy peoples take a big risk which is very dangerous because thety will take a big risk then they will have loss and will loose their account.

• #1834 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market

• #1835 Collapse

and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past
            • #1836 Collapse

Market knowledge and the capacity to absorb the related analysis is only way to access the Forex Trading, but without the availability of courage to compete effectively and risk for your money in this process will never become a successful traderHuge amounts of money in the market currently always change, which would cause huge quantities of contradictory emotions; fear and excitement and anxiety are examples to name a few. The battle against the emotions of the completion of a successful transaction is one of the major obstacles that must be overcome if the art to be able to end the trader trading on profit deals large amounts of money. If you can these emotions or even use it during Forex trading, then the bright future in this field will be waiting for you, but failure to do so will probably cost you the loss of a large sum of money will end the lingering desires to advance in the world of currency trading is always busyLogin at the right time is one of the things that you should do it properly,
              • #1837 Collapse

Dear member forex business mein kaam kar nay say pehlay hum ko apni money manahement ko dekh kar kaam kar na chaheye our dekh kar lot size select kar nei chaheye our phir treading karni chayeye our is business mein har cheez ko dkhna chaheye
                • #1838 Collapse

difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of moneyForex traders that they can realize their profits, both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising
                  • #1839 Collapse

Forex market plays an indispensable role to determine prices and the global exchange. The exchange rate is the number of units of the country's currency that must be exchanged in order to obtain one unit of the currency of another country. Market exchange rate between two currencies determined by the official and private interaction between participants in the foreign exchange at market prices
                    • #1840 Collapse

I think I'm better than ever, I've lost my money in advance because my emotions are less stable when trading but now can discipline and I feel better than ever, although not able to get consistent profit. May we all be successful in this field. regardsReply With Quote Reply With QuoteQuote Originally Posted by fxgun View Post
                      • #1841 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market is influenced by supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investments.
                        • #1842 Collapse

Analysis and charts can only connect to the market. But first you have to control these things and be able to interpret the implications of similar numbers in order to be able to monitor trends on which to build your movements. But all this will not mean anything if you were not you have the courage to apply your convictions. If extreme fear befalls you, when you decide to buy or not to always make sure I felt when they decide to sell, success in this market will probably Araogk
                          • #1843 Collapse

The trend is your friend. "But this argument will not mean anything if the start has not been able to get ahold of Balturnd and consequently, if were not to have the ability to ride on his back. Knowledge and trading strategies and overcome fear may be the best three ways could you open the door, which will enter him a successful trader. Without None of these three, you probably will fail. So get ready and well trained, and evaluates everything before you start diving into the complex world of forex trading
                            • #1844 Collapse

a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1845 Collapse

When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value in the currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculative for this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can afford to risk them.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X