How much learn before start forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

dear forex trading me little knowledge bohat zayada nuqsan day aur hum humain forex trading me zayada se zayada knowledge lena chahiye aur hum es business me skills, talent, learning, experience aur knowledge ki madad se asani se profit earn kar sakte hain.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

Originally written in May 2007 I’m looking for a pen name. Actually, Mark Twain is my favorite All-American author. He’s dead. Does that put the name into the public domain and make it available? I donno. What about another famous legend: Paul? No, most of those aren’t saints as the .

• #243 Collapse

je han forex trading may jitni zada sa zada learning karni hoti hay jitni bhi learning karaingay us say hamay trading karnay may asani hoge or experience or knowledge hasil karnay kay bad he trading start karni chahye kyon kay learning kay buhat say faiday hotay han
        • #244 Collapse

meay khayal sy sham 4 sy 9 aur raat 11 say 2 kafi movement wala time hay es time market kafi speed main hoti hay aur kafi earning ki ja skati hay

• #245 Collapse

dear i would like tot ell you that demo trading si the key to success and i think that if you want to be succeeded in forex trading you should join demo account na d i am sure that you will become a na expert forex trader ad will earn more and more fro forex

• #246 Collapse

For forex learning demo is the one of incomparable way we can use it and get some acceptable knowledge and we can translate the markets and trade in demo also honorable to analysis and fundamental news.
              • #247 Collapse

in my opinion demo is a very important for all new forex trader... demo helps a trader to get experience on forex... demo helps to increase skill confident and experience in forex.. demo is a very good way for learning..
                • #248 Collapse

Using the Fed's announcement of QE3 and also the world's central banks jumping onto Uncle Ben's helicopter, prospects to get an increasing gold price are rosy. But, what if you are new to purchasing gold, have noticed the price rise ever greater over the previous couple of years, and are .

• #249 Collapse

Originally written in May 2007 I’m looking for a pen name. Actually, Mark Twain is my favorite All-American author. He’s dead. Does that put the name into the public domain and make it available? I donno. What about another famous legend: Paul? No, most of those aren’t saints as the

• #250 Collapse

Asal main buhat Dafa Dekha gyaa hai k traders money Managment Ka khyaal nahin Rakhtaay,main Samajhtaa hon k Capital k opar kabhi Bhi Risk nahin lenaa Chahiyee.. coz market Main buy Sell ki oppartunities tou hamaray ird Gird ghomti Rehti hain laikin Sarmaya kamanaa buhaat mushkil hotaa hai,forex main Kamyaab Traders hamesha Money Managment Kar K trading kartay hain.
                      • #251 Collapse

forex par kam sharo karny say phly hamay kam iz kam forex kay bary mai basic knowledge zaror hona chaiay takay hum forex say mazeed sekhy aur basic knowledge kay sath sath trade sharo kary. baki tajarba forex pr trade karny kay sath sath hasil kiy jata sakta hai.
                        • #252 Collapse

Forex trading is one of the ultimate ways to make money while making your own hours and being your own boss. This means making a commitment to your personal progress in understanding the markets and the movement of foreign currencies, which necessitates having a solid platform considering your personal needs.

• #253 Collapse

Forex Information get the Newest on the Forex Trading StrategiesBy Neil Lesfrance 04/05/2013 The primary Forex Information belief among a great deal of men and women is that the forex trading strategies requires a large money base. As a result, they would instantly drop to host any type of proposition
                            • #254 Collapse

every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

Its not necessary to learn 100% something you even learn while practicing in demo account and that would also your learning but before going to live trading you must have 100% if you want to earn profit

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X