importance of investment
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #961 Collapse

According my opinion , investment is so important in forex business , if you have a good capital then you can easily maintenance the forex trading account , but if you have not enough trading knowledge then you can loss every thing in a few moment .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #962 Collapse

investment ka zada hona sirf hamain mental satisfaction deyta hain werna ager hum kam investment kay sath bhi kaam kertay hain aur ham main itni salahiyat hain kay hum profit bana sakain tu 10$ bhi hamray liyea kaafi hotay hain
      • #963 Collapse

jee han dear main ap se is bat per agree kerta hoon k forex main trade kerne k lie humain ziada se ziada investment kerni chahie kuin k forex trading main investment ki bohat importance hay ager hamari trade kabi loss main be chali jay to hum market k return hone ka wait ker sektay hain aur account k wash hone ka fear ni hota.
        • #964 Collapse

Forex trading main aap jitni ziada investment karrain gay aap ko utna he ziada profit ho ga laikin iss main aap ka experience ka hoana lazmi hay
          • #965 Collapse

Investment is the key or root of all the profit my dear. we should need investment for trade. you know it is the currency exchange business organization. so i think it is essential.

• #966 Collapse

any business it is really impossible to trade without investment.Investment is the key or root of all the profit my dear. we should need investment for trade. you know it is the currency exchange business organization. so i think it is essential

• #967 Collapse

i think, any business it is really impossible to trade without investment.Investment is the key or root of all the profit my dear. we should need investment for trade. you know it is the currency exchange business organization. so i think it is essential for all classes of business.

• #968 Collapse

Dear sir forex trading main jetna aap ka balance yani investment ya capital ho ga aap kay loss kay chance untay hi kam ho jatay hain and income zaida ho sakti hay.
                  • #969 Collapse

Some people make fear to invest their money in forex. What is the reason? the main reason everybody like his capital very well. they do not get any lose from the trade. So i think that invest for forex is necessary

• #970 Collapse

investment is the key or root of all the profit my dear. we should need investment for trade. you know it is the currency exchange business organization. so i think it is essential. if you invest more then you earn more from here.otherwise you are not capable to earn a lot.

• #971 Collapse

it is one kind of business. any business need money.investment is the key or root of all the profit my dear. we should need investment for trade. you know it is the currency exchange business organization. so i think it is essential. if you invest more then you earn more from here.otherwise you are not capable to earn a lot

• #972 Collapse

g dear mary khyal me to humay as forex me zida say zida investmint kerney chw qk as tara say humary account wash nai ho ga or hum asani say market ka wait kar saktay hay

• #973 Collapse

The importance of business is not ignored any way. investment is the key or root of all the profit my dear. we should need investment for trade. you know it is the currency exchange business organization. so i think it is essential. if you invest more then you earn more from here.

• #974 Collapse

I am really agree with you .investment is the key or root of all the profit my dear. we should need investment for trade. you know it is the currency exchange business organization. so i think it is essential. if you invest more then you earn more from here.otherwise you are not capable to earn a lot. So nothing is possible without investment.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #975 Collapse

fx ak bohat acha business hia jis sy hama chi earning haseel kar skaty han fx ak bohat acha business hia jisys ham achi earning haseel kar sakty ahn

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X