What to do after loss
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

Because i am here in forex trade for a few days only so i want to know those who have faced an unfortunate loss in their trade that what do they usually do after that, just become disappointed and quit the trade or start with a new strength.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

Because i am here in forex trade for a few days only so i want to know those who have faced an unfortunate loss in their trade that what do they usually do after that, just become disappointed and quit the trade or start with a new strength.

• #318 Collapse

there is an impact on tradig of luk of a trader in forex market i think a trader can make big money if he has great knowledge and experience in forex market this is very best businuss of the world in which many people are making by means of their luck

• #319 Collapse

Forex main trading aik strategy base pay hoti hai .agar ap kay pass is kay baray main aik best planning hai to is pay kam kar kay kamyab ho saktay hain .is liey trading main kamyabi kay liey zarori hai kay is us kay baray main ki gaei strategy perfect aur best honi chahiey .is say hi kamyabi mumkin hoti hai.

• #320 Collapse

is ka to jawab nai mary pass na he kabi study kya hai bus market trend ko dakh ker he may buy and sell kerta hu calander wala chakar abi mujhe pata nai lekin study karu ga......

• #321 Collapse

paynoor insta master card

well meri ray main ye dono strategy best han low volume ke sath high take risk ur high volume ke sath low take risk ur mere khyal se high volume ke sath low take risk zidya bhter rhy ga kiun ke utna main ap ko profit mil hi jay ga.

• #322 Collapse

Feeling tu phr yehi hon gi freinds k humra gussa kafi high ho jay ga or hum is py kaam krna chor dy gy shady yehi kr sekty hain os forex trade ko loss hony sy bacha sekty hai hum
                • #323 Collapse

forex market is great risky one businuss in this market a trader can face big loss if he has no knowldge about forex and bsic knowledge and experience about forex market ths is risky businuss in which we can get lossin forex trading i think so about forex market
                  • #324 Collapse

1) Knowledge Deficiency – Most new FOREX traders don't take the time to learn ... They are taught to only trade after the market calms down.After posting a series of losses, many new traders will give-up, believing that forex ... Yes, there are those that do get rich trading forex but some people also get rich ... As a new forex trader, if you manage to stay in the game without losing all .
                    • #325 Collapse

yes you say right my brother i agree with you but ap ke i think ek bat bilkul wrong hy, brother zaroori nahi kh fundamental mai achank sy news ain ku kh is analysis mai general news bhe hoti hy or wo update hoti rehti hy and i also think news chahy....
                      • #326 Collapse

sir is business main loss or profit dono hi hotay rehtay hain is liya agar loss ho jy to ziada worry nahi hona chahiya kiyon ky agar aaj aap ko loss howa hai to kal profit bhi ho ga is liya dil chota nahi kerna chahiya ,or effort kerni chahiya .
                        • #327 Collapse

Forex means foreign exchange. there are every country has his own local exchanges as in Pakistan it is Karachi stock exchange above all there is a forex which circulate through out the word.
                          • #328 Collapse

This thread is basically for all trader but especially for those trader who are still loser in live account that they should need to understand their past trading mistake and start learning from basic step and continue learning of Forex.Make new strategy and add every things in it.Never avoid weak and mistake of trading.Use and depen

• #329 Collapse

the information you have shard with us that is really helpful and to me it was not into my knowledge and now i got and i will try it and i think many others members which were not known they will also get benefit and the traders who trades in just one currency pair then it's better for to analysis the chart fully while trading so it's good

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

gee bhai forex forum busineess ak esaa busineess hy js me hmy lose aur prfoit hoota rehat hy agr hmy es busineess me lose hoo jaye too hmy preshna nae hoona chahye blky learning krny chahye aur pher trading krny chahye forex forum busineess bohat acha business hy mee es forum koo like krtaa hooo

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X