avoid shortcuts in forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1501 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1502 Collapse

avoid tu apko greed say bo boat hi karna chaiy kyu kay greed say avoid karkay apko is ka boaht hi bara fadia ho ga apko is ka cha result milay ga short cuts ay apko har hisab say hi lost ho ga
      • #1503 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hm is business me kabhi bhi short cut ka use nahi krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me short cut ka use karty hain tu hm is business me kafi loss kar skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah soch smjh k kam krna chahe
        • #1504 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me short cut ka use nahi krna chahe hmen is business me hmeshah mehnat se kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me mehnat se kam karty hain tu hm is business me achi earning kr skayn gyn or hm is business me asy success b tb hi ho sakty hain
          • #1505 Collapse

yes forex trading si that business in which we trade and earn money but if we will try to be over fast and try to use shortcuts then we can,t became successful in trading and by this when we will avoid shortcuts then we can easily become successful in our business.

• #1506 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal me bhai forex trading me koi be short cut nahi hai iss me ager ham greed karin ga ya ak dam hi zayada profit ke cheker me parin ga tu iss me loss hi ho ga
              • #1507 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #1508 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #1509 Collapse

Trading strategies will help you pass neurological times and take advantage of the good times. Sometimes when you take a step back and accept some minor losses, this matter will give you the ability and knowledge to attack the Forex market with renewed card and then make new profits

• #1510 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.
                      • #1511 Collapse

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #1512 Collapse

a forex trader should never follow short cuts on forex trading business. because there is no short cut of earning money in forex trading business. if you think you are very clever then you might lose your investment in forex trading business.
                          • #1513 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me short cut se kam nahi krna chahe hmen is business me hmeshah chahe k hm is business me short cut ko avoid krna chahe tb hi hm is business me asani se acha earn kr skayn gyn or success ho sakyn gyn
                            • #1514 Collapse

it in the account will help you very much real and, God willing learn

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1515 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X