Forex main jald bazi ka nuqsan
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

Traders i would like to say something,well i think that you are absolutely right that there is no place of working rapidly and as Forex is a very risky business so i can make our completely loss if we want to do trade rapidly and can make our future full with loss so we should have patience and do work with more patience......!

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

well i think that you are absolutely right that there is no place of working rapidly and as Forex is a very risky business so i can make our completely loss if we want to do trade rapidly and can make our future full with loss so we should have patience and do work with more patience......!

• #363 Collapse

Friends well i think that you are absolutely right that there is no place of working rapidly and as Forex is a very risky business so i can make our completely loss if we want to do trade rapidly and can make our future full with loss so we should have patience and do work with more patience......!

• #364 Collapse

Friends we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #365 Collapse

brothers i wanna say that,we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #366 Collapse

hey buddies,we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #367 Collapse

Dear traders i would like to say that, we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #368 Collapse

Hey Guys i must say, we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #369 Collapse

buddies we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #370 Collapse

forex eak online tread business hai is me tread karne wakat zald bazi nehi karna chayee agar app jald bazi me koye decision le to wo apko looksun kara sakte hai so tread karne ki wakat koye jald bazi nehi karna chayee.
                      • #371 Collapse

we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #372 Collapse

hey dudes i wanna say that to all of you,we shouldn't be have to harry in every kind of a work because due to harry we always get the mistakes or the losses in our work or in a business and in Forex forum of trading business we have to be focus on our goals to achieve the target with the right planning or with the accurate decision time! This is the very marvelous company for jobless and for the students who can do this as a side business!

• #373 Collapse

jo bhi forex mein juld bazi karta hai tu us ko aksar forex mein loss ho jta hai iss liya forex mein juld bazi nahi karni chaya aur bhut cool mind se forex mein trading karni chaya kyun k ya baat kabi bhi nahi bhol ni chaya k forex mein jtni profit hai us se ziada loss bhi hai hum ko loss ko pehla dekhna chaya.

• #374 Collapse

Dear friend agar hum forex trading mein jaldbazi kartey hein tou humein ziyada nuqsaan hojata hai issi liye humein forex mein har qadam soch samajh kar uthana chahiye.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

yes forex m jald bazi se nuqsan hi hota h kabhi profit ni hota h qk jb b insan jald bazi m trading karta h tu sahi tarhan se constrated ni kar pata h jis ki waja se usko pata ni chalta r galta trading kar baitha h jo uske liya nuqsan ka baise ban jata h. is liya jb b trading karo cool r relax ho kar karo tak ke nuqsan se bacha ja sakgy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X