Message for traders
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

Brother ap ka msg golden msg hai.aur mere khayak mein aik trader ko practice ko kabhe nhi chorne chahye aur hamesha trading k leye aik best time ka wiat karna chahye osray traders kay lea example bangaan .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

thanks a lot for good guidence trading key lahiaz say app key pass jitnay zaida experince hoo gaa app ko itnay zaida faida hoo ga forex may hammasha roules ko follow kernay chahia other wise we loss iss keey baad aap achhi earning bi kerr payee geey trading keey liyee aap keey pass jitnaa bi knowledge hoo gaa utnaa hi kemm heey
      • #708 Collapse

if you wanna start your trading you must be sencier and humble and respect and be water my friend water ko app dakay tho you ak dicipline k sath uniformly movement karthay he isi tarha app ko bhi movement karni chahiye tho be water my friend and earn more money

• #709 Collapse

ap ka msg golden msg hai.aur mere khayak mein aik trader ko practice ko kabhe nhi chorne chahye aur hamesha trading k leye aik best time ka wiat karna chahye aur kabhi bhe lalach nhi karna chahye.
          • #710 Collapse

yes good you are compensate that we someone to do our run with sincerity and prissy money management then we can beautify swell dealings or urinate bankable trades.
            • #711 Collapse

Currency dealing is a enjoyable company system.Forex market is a so many risk .if you want Currency dealing company studying information so you can first try for studying is online yes online is very beneficial for improve your information about Currency dealing company and this forum is also very beneficial for improve your information of Currency dealing company
              • #712 Collapse

jub bhe koi tarder yaha per kaam ekrta hain tu us ko chaye k pehle demo per kaamkren pher ap real per kaama kerte ajeyn keue k is trha se ap ko expereimce hasil huta hai,.
                • #713 Collapse

ji bilkul mai ap ke message se agree karta ho ke forex mai aghar achi earn karna chahte hai to ziyda se ziyda tawajo apni learning par de kun ke jab ap trading mai kam kare ge to sub se ziyda ya cheaze ap ko kam ae gi ........
                  • #714 Collapse

I leave my message to all the traders and especially for all new traders and students that please dont leave this business if you facing loss, its very suitable business for students and new traders you just need to work hard and spend proper time with forex.

• #715 Collapse

my message for all traders is to hard work as much as to do and gain maximum information and knowledge , work with sincerity so every trader can get success in the form of money or bonus or profit easily and change our life...........
                      • #716 Collapse

Nice sharing brother.we will probably suggest your current new traders in order to birth practice which has a demo IN ADDITION TO read some Forex books. Try to help gather knowledge at Forex. Thanks an lot.
                        • #717 Collapse

kamyabi k lye hame apnay knowledge ko dosron k sath share karna hota hai hn tu apny ap ko sub sy phly demo practice krwa then pir is sy ap kosh na kosh learning bi ho gi or daily ki news yani k mera ye manna hai k jb tak hum khud pay yakeen nahi rakhtay hain
                          • #718 Collapse

thanks for sharing your good knowledge and experince. I have learnt many useful points through your good post. aisa hi hona chahiay aur sab logon ko chahiay k woh apna apna experience share karna chahiay.
                            • #719 Collapse

Yes i am also agree with you the forex can make us the good tarders if we take the forex busiensss sincerity in the forex busiensss learn the more then coem in the earning side fo the forex busiensss without the proper planing we can not make the sucessss in the any field of the forex busienssss
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: staruit پيغام ديکھيے
                                I want to give a message with every trader if you are here to start the forex trade, just begin your work with complete sincerity and dedication and go for a brief learning and knowledge earning as it will lead you finally to income and profit earning.
                                hi.......!
                                yAe, m agREeEEe wD yEw
                                mE rEmbR tHeSe ur wOOrdS iN mY miNd ...! nD sHaRe tHiS iNfOOormatN wD oTheR mEmBrzZZ oOOO fRndZzzz
                                THNKkk YeWwwWWWWwwwww.....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X