greedy approach
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1771 Collapse

Bhai jee you are right mein aap kee baat se agree kerteee hoon , forex mein greedy approach kerna hum always loss kee taraf le ker jatee hai , ees liye hum ko chahiye ke emotions and greed se avoid kerte huwe trading karein ke hum high risk aur loss se forex mein safe rahein ...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1772 Collapse

Yes, this is only the business where we enjoy by earning we only need to go on right direction and follow the rules, however it is a risky but enjoyable business. I like this business very much.

• #1773 Collapse

yes i am so much happy with forex trading.forex business is changed my life a lot.i am really so much happy and i feel so much proud to be a forex trader.forex can change any ones life style in a short time.forex is the best business in this world and forex is the biggest business too.i my opinion all successful forex traders are so much happy with forex business.

• #1774 Collapse

Oahu is the most basic worth with the foreign currency plus the value may differ with distinct foreign currencies.

• #1775 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two,

• #1776 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the appropriate time
              • #1777 Collapse

Forex works in the same way - and even more so: with foreign exchange calculated risks in the form of maximum loss posed by open trading centers currently active and pending orders. The index shows the results in the form of cash and in a percentage of risk for each pair of currency pairs, and also appear in the form of a total cash risk in the graph separate window. You can organize the work of the risk calculator by running and disrupt the benefits of premeditation and price differences and commission calculations. You can also revise the visual display parameters. The index is available for two platforms MT4 and MT5.

• #1778 Collapse

greed hi wo factor hai jis ki waja se ziada logo kay accounts ban hotay hain ya wash ho jatay hain kyun kay log lalach main aa kar lot size baday ki trade laga baithtay hain jis se unko kafi ziada nuqsan ho jata hai islye mere khayal se lot size thora hona chahye
                  • #1779 Collapse

Forex broker is an intermediary between the rolling and the currency market. Currency exchange retail is not possible without a brokerage in Forex Services. To find the best forex broker among hundreds of companies that operate on the Internet is not an easy task. That is why the

• #1780 Collapse

opportunities for trading. When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out

• #1781 Collapse

If you want to invest in the range of nine pm Thursday night when you have the opportunity to focus on the market, it will also enable you simply that you trade you like by one Forex Trading Systems. Yet, even though the markets are working on the four and twenty hours a day, but it's important to be aware of times when the truth of the activity of the market to help you trade in the most appropriate times.

• #1782 Collapse

My trading experience is 3 years, and first time i lose many deposit but day by day i learn more and now i can earn money by this business so now i am happy by this business and i hope i will trade in business full time..

• #1783 Collapse

Forex basics is not complicated: you buy a currency when the price is low, and sell when the price becomes high and take a profit. You can also make a profit by selling high price and buy low price, this is called the sale. It takes time and practice to learn how to predict fluctuations in currency values ??and to become successful in Forex Majaltdaol. Forex and needs the experienceUsually it is seen on the Forex it carries a significant risk for investors,

• #1784 Collapse

fight your mind to stop greed bro, yup it's right, trading is something different, if we wanna talk about the money management, then it's really the best thing in our life,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1785 Collapse

yes you are right sub s ziyada jis baat ko control main rakhna hai woo hmare greedi attitude hai hme apne emotions ko control kar k bohot ziyada practice karnii hai aur experience hasil karna chaheye tub jaa k hme low risk se investment start karni chaheye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X