greedy approach
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1276 Collapse

You should know exactly what to do. knew exactly what he was doing during torgovli.Vy must be present in the market all the time and monitor, is the situation, because it is difficult to know when the next chance to enter the market and make money

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1277 Collapse

Greedy people can not succeed in forex. You have to be greedless to be succeed. Forex business depends on your knowledge and learning ability.
      • #1278 Collapse

mery khyal say ye humk sab k liay lamha fikraya hai k hum paisy k pichay itna bhagty hain k jo nakami ki traf lay jata hai agr hum myana ravi ikhtayar kar k ye kaam karain to Forex wala kaam mushkil nahi hai.
        • #1279 Collapse

thek kha ap ny greed trader kia hr bisnuss mein apko acha khasa nuqsan deti hy apko chahy ky ap hamesha focus krain apni trade py aur apny apko trade mein he focus rakhain is sy apko fyda ho ga.
          • #1280 Collapse

bhai jan lalch buri blan hy kisi bh kam me koi lalach nh krni chahye or is kam me to bilkul b nh is me hmara aona he kud ka nuqsan hota hy

• #1281 Collapse

greed r forex bht bura hoota h jab aap forex mein greed krty ho r aap kam sahi se ni krty ho is se aap ko loss ho jata h r recover krna tough hoota h so be carefull and do it in good way
              • #1282 Collapse

My advice to them is the only one of more than 100 on account of not throwing and not overstate the risk, nothing else will not give, but what about the trade itself, so let them know what moves the market and most price formation, by which it takes place, that's just about everything recommendations.

• #1283 Collapse

greedy of the very of the bad of the pakistan forex forum trading of the pakistan forex forum trading of the pakistan
                  • #1284 Collapse

Discipline that's not the key to success, of course without it is difficult, but still need to have brains to think, to read, to become better, and the main goal - to understand the market.

• #1285 Collapse

Benefit and also reduction are usually component of just about every business plus they are as well in separable. Your own achievement in a business will certainly establish the particular scope you might go. So you cannot categorically state you can find a lot more cutbacks in Currency trading. Your own degree of information will certainly determine how a lot you might help make and also exact same goes to cutbacks borne.

• #1286 Collapse

To be prosperous several things are essential. Chicken hearted investors are unable to be smart in Fx. For success you are get toughness with your cardiovascular. Usually you'll certainly not be able to acquire selections and only suitable selections are usually sizzling hot to be happy. Thus toughness doesn't have a alternate options.

• #1287 Collapse

Greed always harmful for all of the traders. So her trader ko greed sey achi tarah sey sey door rehna chahye is mien agar ap greed sey bachney key barey mien apney decision per kaiem rahety howey trading karengy to ap dekhngy key ap ki trading improved ho gai hai.
                          • #1288 Collapse

dear friend me app ki baat se agree kerta hun me yeh samajhta hun ke forex trading mein loss ki sab se barri wajah greed hai hamen trading mein lalach bilkul nahi karni chahye balke saber ke saath trading karni chahye.
                            • #1289 Collapse

Well, i love to industry along with key sets, like GBP/USD and also EUR/USD due to small multiply, modest replace, and also most of these sets is usually unpredictable sets. Main sets is usually the favourite sets to help industry in forex trading, then in the event that we have to understand fx, you can find a lot of info on key sets in world wide web

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1290 Collapse

I like to industry along with eurusd and also gbpusd.. that offers very good chance to focus on an effective strategy after which it deal with.. Exchanging is dependant on creating many optimistic mastering after which it focus on the concept where one can have some suitable perception of the marketplace that is certainly what's required keep the right notion of functioning appropriately.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X