Learning or just earning
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #661 Collapse

I have lose of money many time and I want to just earn money from forex with knowledge and experience, forex is risky and uncertain business and we can work in forex and earn money from forex with complete training and strong skill,forex is risky and uncertain business and we can earn huge money from forex with experience. so learning is important for us..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #662 Collapse

sabse pehly tu koi bhi kaam ho learning boht zarori hy kisi bhi kaam ko kerna se pehly information hona lazmi hy islie sabko kisi na kisi traha se informed hona chaye..
      • #663 Collapse

yes i agree with you learning is very important if we are going to start something or if we want to become perfect in something... same case with the forex trading.. learning is very important if we want to overcome loss and make more and more profit.. more the learning, greater the profit
        • #664 Collapse

earn karne ky liye just working kafi nahi hoti learning bi karni parti hy or is ky elawa ap ko chahye ky ap demo par practice bi karian or is ko full time karian

• #665 Collapse

gr to ap is forex trading business me aik success full trader banna chahty he or zyada se zyada profit hasil karna chahty he to ap ko trading karny k sath sath learning b lazmi karni chahiy kiu k agr ap earning k sath sath learning nahi kary ge to ap isy long time tak use nahi kar sako ge
            • #666 Collapse

forex tarding koi aesa work nai hai jissy ap seekhy begher karen. seekhy begher ap earn nahi kar sakty. es lye xarori hai k pahly ap forex k bary main knowledge len or esy learn karen practice karen tab hi ap trading kar sakty hain or earn bhi
              • #667 Collapse

bhai jan sub sey pehly ham ko treding sikne chahye us ke liye hame demo account par kam karna chahye ur demo ues karna chahye agr hm demo ko sek le to ham ache pesay kama saktey hein
                • #668 Collapse

fristly you should have to learn then if you are able to get earning then you go..learning is most important before you going to start any job or business. .
                  • #669 Collapse

sahi bat khai hai k forex main ap sab se pahlay earning zori hai or phir is k bad ham earning kr saktay hain forex main ham knowledge k baise pe ham tading krtay hain
                    • #670 Collapse

the thing which i understandt and share with you is that never trade big lot at start stage and do not greed any time and control your emotion and trade with painte and fix some daily profit and when you achieve your target then leave forex and work some other .

• #671 Collapse

dear l traders just think that forex trade is just about earning but in my suggestion learning is also very much important before you start your trade because t]]]]]]]
                        • #672 Collapse

loss is the first lesson of forex and every trader should be prepared to face losses. If we will do our home work before executing an order we will be in a better position to take quick decision. I think the best trader is that who executes his order with a stop loss. Placing stop loss helps to decrease the stress and trader remains free from the decision to close the trade.

• #673 Collapse

very well their genuine understanding is important pertaining to making the secret involving accomplishment within the swaps is just not to make money rapidly, although to make it consistently. Essentially the most difficult feats pertaining to traders will be to generate a account that accumulates collateral over however long it takes at home involving current market circumstances To realize this aim it is crucial to cooperate with a reliable dealing strategy and to protect against being greedy.
                            • #674 Collapse

the genuine mastering is critical with regard to generating the key connected with achievements within the exchanges isn't to produce money quick, yet to produce it consistently. One of the most complicated triumphs with regard to traders will be to manufacture a collection that will builds fairness in excess of however long it takes independently connected with market place ailments To realize this objective it is necessary to cooperate with a trusted buying and selling technique and also to defend next to staying money grabbing.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #675 Collapse

ok thek ho ok thek ok main b thok mmain wo kah tha kamian b thek thak hna min b thek thak main b mika hakah aiij iana hnija iuih ah aha ha gsma

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X