forex trading me loss ki importance
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1366 Collapse

bilkul thik bat kahi hai loss ko dil par nahi laina cahahaiye yehi loss tou hota hai jis say seekh kar hum next trading kartay hain aor successful bhi rehtay hain jahan tak mere khyal hai forex main hmari mistakes he hmari teacher hoti hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1367 Collapse

Forex forum trading agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar
      • #1368 Collapse

I have own buying and selling strategy and I not comply with any some others trader because I'm always prefer my very own trading ability and I'm proud with regards to my self applied. but some time market ailment not planning well and so i keep my personal patience. anyway you should utilize only candle stick to Macd symptoms it's and so effective as well as reliable.
        • #1369 Collapse

Nope, Whether or not i get amount in a small amount like with cents even i then feel satified and attempt to do far better results the next occasion. Loss or maybe profit my spouse and i don't proper care unless i'm completely satisfied and bought good knowlegde about forex market.
          • #1370 Collapse

The particular mistakes may perhaps very distressing, cause when it comes we will mislay our money. The dealers are knowing if the mistakes is should minimaze, if it was unable, the accounts will fail. The management are necessary to keep our accounts healt and life. The traders should evaluate and investigate whenever they are producing mistakes, The system need to be updated not to ever get trapped for a passing fancy holes.
            • #1371 Collapse

forex main loose aur profit dono hotay hain es main kosis karay daily mind se trading karay aap k liye easy ho ga aur es main market ku view kartay rahay thankful for question

• #1372 Collapse

Newbie in currency trading usually industry without principle. Their trading employing their instinct in addition to sometimes they earn money and yet another time they will lose their particular money. It evolved into scary with regard to newbie to maintain their living in currency trading. Usually the item take few months with regard to newbie to get good strategy to implement into their trading
                • #1373 Collapse

Hamain loss ko positive dekhna chaheye aur is sey lesson lena chaheye. Har failure key peechay koi na koi sabq chhupa hota hy. Hamain disheart honey ki bajaye un mistakes ko control krna chaheye jin ki waja sey loss ho raha hy. Jab hum mistakes ko control kr lain gey to hamara loss kam aur profit barh jaye ga.

• #1374 Collapse

yes my dear friend ap ne sai kaha hai k loss se hum kafi experience gain krte hai is lye ye bat traders ko jan leni chahiye k business mai loss profit dono he hota hai
                    • #1375 Collapse

yes my spouse and i agree, actually there are several traders who definitely are helping another traders in this forex exchanging market, and besides there are many some other sources by which a trader can readily get help in this forex trading business and from then on they also become the good traders with this forex exchanging market.
                      • #1376 Collapse

For me, I believe greedy mind will not really cause you to be lazy yet only the procrastination is causing you to more laid back and laid back after every day. Being greedy actually motivates people to take action but normally when the greedy individual that took motion failed long, they will begin procrastinate with no knowing this themselves as well. Thus they will get lazy from that point on.
                        • #1377 Collapse

tarding mei lsi ak hona acha is laiy hi hota hai kay is say apko learning ko karnay ka pata chal jata hai kay apnay kaha pe apni misake ko nai karna hota hai is laiy hi tu apko is ki learnibg ko lanay ka bi pata chal jata hai
                          • #1378 Collapse

Sir loss trader ka liay good news nahi hoti but es ki aik apni importance hay, jab loss hota hay to trader ko profit ki importance ka pata chalta hay and profit hasal karnay kay liay trader zaida learning and hard working sy kam karta hay.
                            • #1379 Collapse

G han ap ne sahi kaha ha ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen loss se kafi acha experince hasil hota ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah achy experince k stah hi kam karna chahe ta k hm is business me loss se bach sakyn or loss se b experince hasil hota ha
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1380 Collapse

there is so much importance of loss as once you suffer from loss then you cannot turn it around, so instead of worrying about you must learn from your loss so that you can work on your weak points and can earn good money from forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X