Will you advice others to come in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1981 Collapse

Among the things that must be considered to reduce the risk: trading, according to market analysis (technical analysis of currencies and fundamental analysis of currencies), to choose the appropriate trading systems, the use of providers signals and Forex Signals, and trading via the Forex automated programs. However, the best way to reduce risk, and that is how hard and long, that you are in the forex markets Forex enough on education, before you start out on the real Forex trading account. But most experts recommend the use of Forex demo account certain period of time before you Baltdoual real money.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1982 Collapse

Asslam o alikum mere bhai g han men bhi sub ko ye hi khon ga k forex ko join kary is sy aap ko bohat profit ho skta hai aagr aap is ko samaj kar karty hian
      • #1983 Collapse

Sir main to yahi kaho ga kay ap log pehlay forex kay baray may full detail hasil ker lay us kay baad hi ap log forex ko join karo ager ap kuch sameh ah jaye to theek hai werna koi or kaam ker lo thank u
        • #1984 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the appropriate time

• #1985 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages

• #1986 Collapse

yes i sataisfied my trade me kuch base pr trade krta hn is ley mere kuch trading los me jati han or baki profit me jati hn
              • #1987 Collapse

Successful traders in the currency market belong to the backgrounds are not necessarily linked to traffickers in much the economic domain, there are engineers or doctors or the foundation staff or students

• #1988 Collapse

Currency "forex" trading market or foreign exchange trading is the largest financial market in the world, where it is more than $ 3 trillion traded daily. And this market is on the basis of trading in global currencies. One of the most important existing markets online

• #1989 Collapse

At first I was angry and cursed forex. After looking for a stable job. And when I finally was able to find the strength to return to this issue. His mistakes I made out. Lack of patience, strategy, basic skills base ... But to say that at the moment, I am sure the user I can not do that, because it is impossible. And what I do not understand.

• #1990 Collapse

me apny jany walo ko ise ka mshwra deta ho khas tor pr students ko jo ghar ke halat se bhot preshan hoty hen apni fessz bhi ne pey kr skty.ow sab yhan a kr apny ley khrch bna skty hen kise ko preshan key bgher. ye feeld itni moshkel bhi ne ha is me kio bhi asani se kam kr skta ha.

• #1991 Collapse

g bilkul main aisa hi karoon ga lakin main un sa ya b kahoon ga k forex without experience ka na karain q k is sa unka loss hoga
                        • #1992 Collapse

Forex market is more investment vibration platforms, meaning that it is heavily influenced by the news come from all over the world. As a result, learning how to take advantage of Forex News will enable investors to avoid costly mistakes and then trade will contribute to the improvement of the level of profitability. In fact, the ability to predict and analyze Forex News is what separates a professional Forex investor for this other, which remains a beginner

• #1993 Collapse

Technical Analysis of the most important tools available to predict the behavior of the financial market is considered. It is proven that this type of successful and effective analysis and become acceptable and users gradually and continuously by the Investor in the financial markets. When Mdmuja is used technical analysis with fundamental analysis, this merger positively affect the technical analysis to become more effective and credibleForex is a term used to describe the global currency market and could also be referred to as FX. It is through this market are all Currency converter Global trading. The establishment of this market in 1971 when the global markets have moved from fixed price to variable exchange rates. As a result, the size of the market and of immense liquidity, forex market has become the largest and most important financial markets in the world.Some of the key features that are the source of the success of this market, the foreign excange market is available 24 hours a day 0.5 days a week

• #1994 Collapse

gee hann frex trading boht acha work hota ha ja btrading main mhnt hoti ha trading mein sharing hoti ha knoweldge aik dosry ko dia jata ha to sb ko trade krne kay tradqe aty hain aor trde mein bhtri ho jati ha aor income ho jati ha
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1995 Collapse

what is it you do not want to learn -That And in general, okay, we'll take what Victor, what are you going to merge, even though the owner of DC will not hurt. One thing I will say the correct extension retracements on different timeframes and gives a vision of the necessary levels

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X