Will you advice others to come in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1861 Collapse

Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and by a crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, so as to include to provide him with a copy of the PDF for the basics of Forex and exclusively educational files.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1862 Collapse

• #1863 Collapse

Kisi ko convince krney key leye yeh zarori hota hy keh pehlay aap khud is business sey satisfied ho jayen aur is sey acha proiit bana lain. Is ky elawa aap ko forex key baray main ziada sey ziada information honi chaheye takeh aap us key questions ka asani sey answer dey sakain.

• #1864 Collapse

yes you are right greed will be danger and it will make you lose too much so keep it away from you to win as greed will make you lose in final and you will transfer your win to lose by your self so i advise all trader not to greed.

• #1865 Collapse

• #1866 Collapse

jee han mainy apny bohat sary friends ko forex trading kay bary main btaya hay aur ye bhi seekhaya hay keh esko achi trha learn karny kay baad run kea jaye tabhi hum kamyab hon gay
              • #1867 Collapse

Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices. Used in this analysis Albianh graphics that reflect price changes for a certain time and they combine technical analysis and basic

• #1868 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market

• #1869 Collapse

Forex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets - it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times

• #1870 Collapse

yes mere pass abi kuch loog aye bhi hen jinhen me guide karne laga hon in sha ALLAH forex ki taraf aney k liye so me hamesha chahonga k dosron ko guide karo forex ki taraf and bht zada kamane ka tariqa bataon unhen forex ki dunya me

• #1871 Collapse

fight your mind to stop greed bro, yup it's right, trading is something different, if we wanna talk about the money management, then it's really the best thing in our life,
                        • #1872 Collapse

Currency rates play certain laws. First assigned value ofNevertheless, Technical analysis is a technique used to predict the future direction of the market through their study of historical market data, most important, the price and trading volume

• #1873 Collapse

G han me baqio ko bhi advice krna chahon ga k wo is business me ayen kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis se hm ghar bethy bethy kafi acha earn kr skaty hain or is business se hm acha earn b asani se kr skaty hain isi liye ye best business ha all world kaa
                            • #1874 Collapse

je han har kisi koi kahi ga es main zarrori aye aur kosis karay daily es main mind se trading karay aap k liye money earn karna easy ho ga aur es main greedy na karay thankful for question
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1875 Collapse

Pehle main koshish kr rha hoon k khud krun.agr to main behtren earner banta hun to yakeenan apnay ird gird k boht sy dosto ko ly kar aaun ga or kaam krwaun ga.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X