Will you advice others to come in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1621 Collapse

Ji bilkul myn ye advise do ga k ap forex ko join kren lekin us ko lazmi learn kren. or is myn experience len. lekin kabhi himat na haren. or jitna ho sken apne emotions pr control rakhyn or phir trade kren. na k ap jald bazi myn kuch krn. beginners hamesha ye soch kr ate hyn k aik raat myn rich ho jaye ge.
    اللہ آپ کو خوش رکھے ۔ اپنی دعا میں مجھے یاد رکھیے گا۔ شکریہ
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1622 Collapse

Forex to her aik kay liay successful cheez hy is liay main to her kisi ko isay join kernay ki dawat deta hon. Main ager aap abhi anvestment nahain ker suktay to demo account bana ker aor koi forum join ker kay free main isay sekhain jub aap isay sekh jain gay aap khud hi is main investment krain gay aor proft kamain gay.
      • #1623 Collapse

yes orex ko krny k lie hamen pehly seekhna chaie then kam kren phr hi hum kamyab ho skty hn

• #1624 Collapse

Gee ha humy forex py any waly people ko advice krni chahy k forex aik best online world business hai ap jub bhe trading kry phly achi trha practice kry trading learning kry knowldge earn kry or active and alert min k sath trade kry ta k many profit earo kr sky forex py any walo k lye ye best earning place hai ye aik best and profitable business hai sub k lye

• #1625 Collapse

Y Not!!!! Mai TOH Apne Friendsss KO B OR BAKIOOO KO B FOREX FORUM OR FOREX TRADINGG BUSSINESSS K LIYE INVITE KARTA HUN MAGAR KUCH LOG matlab KTamAM Log GOO MAI Se 2 3 he yaqeen kartey hain Or atey hain baki Nahi Aaatey!!
            • #1626 Collapse

forex online sab se best option ho ga aur es main day by day market ku view karay aur es main market watch karay aur es main confuse na ho aap k liye best ho ga thankful for question

• #1627 Collapse

definately i will advice people to join forex.i agree that its risky and seldom gives huge profit but it is benificial and often gives profit in small amounts.but i will advice people to joun forex.
                • #1628 Collapse

Try to find out all about what course demo. Choose something with nothing interesting, understandable and of course profitable ... it is difficult to formulate general recommendations for all.

• #1629 Collapse

advice for all newbie..don't invest big money in forex business is you don't have proper knowledge and good skill. forex is too hard and very risky business. you can lose much money here. use demo account for practice at first

• #1630 Collapse

Will you of the advice of the others to the paksitan forex forum trading my agar ap is my agar ap is my agar ap is my
                      • #1631 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading, and the reason is that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading

• #1632 Collapse

It's good and before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in the financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets

• #1633 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #1634 Collapse

My number of trades in times greater than the number of non-profits - though of course the results are modest. To my deepest regret I can not yet use his vehicle in full due to lack of funds on deposit.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1635 Collapse

You can take advantage of doubling earnings by using the leverage that can be used simple presence of the special requirements of the tools that will help you and let you select your own risk

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X