What do you advice to new forex traders
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1351 Collapse

my bus new trader ko ya advice karo ga ky ap tradding my lalach na karna kabhi bhi agar karo gy to ap bhot loss ota ou gy

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1352 Collapse

mien to khud he es mien new aya hion mager mien yeh janta hion k haamin forex k trade mienh her giz greed ni kerni chhye ager hum ny greed ki to loss k siwa kuch hasil na ho ga
      • #1353 Collapse

Gin person ne forex ko join keya ha en ko chahye ke real trading main any se pehly forex trading bary achy information or to zaror hasil Kareen
        • #1354 Collapse

main khud b forex main new hi hun lakin jo b new traders hain unhain chahye k forex k barey main aapko puri jankari jab tak na ho aap is main start na karain:eek:

• #1355 Collapse

bhai main to ya he advice kerun ga k forex trading after great practice or learning k bad he start kerain kun k iss sa loss k chances kam hota hain or trader easily profit earn ker secta ha........
            • #1356 Collapse

Dear, forex trading aik acha buisness hy so hamen chahye k demo per practice krn ku k jtni practice ho gi utni he kamyaab hum hon gy so hamen khyl sy sb krna chahye
              • #1357 Collapse

There are following some suggestions for new traders in Forex trading,just try to do hard work on this business,and learn all the news important things of this market,then earn from this market.
                • #1358 Collapse

i want to say two point to the new trader numbri one please use the demo account for practice it is very help full for the new traders in this way you got a experience and second is please dont made your self greedy because it is made the reason of your big loss
                  • #1359 Collapse

i would give the following advise to new traders :
                    - practice hard on demo account
                    - read forex news on daily basis
                    - analyse market on daily bais
                    - make profit seeking strategies
                    • #1360 Collapse

Well my best advice is that you must be patient at all time and never be in a hurry to trade real account but take time to learn with demo account because that is the only way that you can acquire knowledge and experience which you require in order to trade live account
                      • #1361 Collapse

advice .. forex is so much risky. forex can gives sadness. this business is not easy as like as your imagination. need good skill and proper knowledge to get success in forex. need spend time more than one year to learn about forex basic

• #1362 Collapse

ma to yahi kaho ga demo account ma jitna zeyada paractics kar sakty ho karo aur zeyada sy zeyada experiance aur knowlege hasil karin .aur lalach kabi na karin
                          • #1363 Collapse

Dear mostly new traders profit earning ki koshish start sy hi krty hin but un ko trading krny ka bilkul experience nhi hota hy new traders ko phly demo pr practice krna chahey demo ki practice sy wo trading krna seekh skty hn orr trading seehny k baad wo easily profit earn kr skty hin.
                            • #1364 Collapse

My advice to all is that we all should develop qualities of a good trader. A good trader must have qualities like discipline, struggle, motivation, commitment, diligence to cope with the challenge of real Forex trading. Actually, Forex trading is a highly volatile and risky business as well as it is a highly skillful and technical business too. Therefore, we must have excellent trading skills and techniques to become a successful and good trader.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1365 Collapse

if you want to avoid extra loss in this market,then you just use small size of lots.if you do large size of lots than you can earn more from this market,than if you lost you own money if you use large size of lot,do with sense of mind,and earn money from this market.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X