What do you advice to new forex traders
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1261 Collapse

mai tu un ko khaho ga k es mai risk kam lenea yani es mai utna he risk lena jitna k ap contorl kar sakay and es k mutabik ap k pass balanc ebe ho
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1262 Collapse

new trador ko yahe kahen gen k soch samaj k kam karen nd hard working b karenn app ache trador us wqt tak nai ban sakty jab tak app is kam ko ache arhan sekh nai jaty yanyy k apko shuru ma demoo acount b use karna chaye
      • #1263 Collapse

ji un k liey yehi hain tikna hai to seekhna hai pher loss mat dekhna time lagaen sahi trhan sy practice kren or stratgies use kren .........................!
        • #1264 Collapse

forex k is ka me koi bhi new worker ata ha to mn usy yahi kahunga kisi expert k sath actach ho k demo pe practice kre kuch din phr usk bad real pe start kre aur is kam ko learn krta rahy aur markeet analyse seekhy.
          • #1265 Collapse

My advice is that don't lose your aim if any kind of problem you are facing so discuss here and and get knowledge every where so tradimg is easy..
            My LIfE mY rUl3 .. :p:cool:
            • #1266 Collapse

new traders ko merri yahi advice hai k wo mehnat say kaam layain and trading k doran jo istakes kertay hain un sab sabaq seekhain.
              • #1267 Collapse

New traders no have skill, knowledge & experience so they should be guide accordingly and should also give them advices from time to time, they must practice on demo not less than 3 months, keep on learning, avoid blind trading and greed, use stop loss and take profit and follow money management strictly.
                • #1268 Collapse

Dear me is business me new traders ko yehi kahna chahon ga k wo is business me kabhi bhi greed se kam nah kareen kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hm greed k sath kam karny me hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha isi liye hmen greed hmeshah khtm kr k kam karna chahye
                  • #1269 Collapse

The forex market is open for 24 hours, from Monday to Friday each week. Enough with little capital, you can even join forex business with a capital of $ 1 only, but may be able to trade in large quantities. Because no such thing as leverage in the forex system.

• #1270 Collapse

There are following some suggestions for new traders in Forex trading,just try to do hard work on this business,and learn all the news important things of this market,then earn from this market.
                      • #1271 Collapse

for new trader. don't investing your money on forex if you don't have proper knowledge about this business. forex is not easy and you can lose much money because of forex. need more learn and more practice to make you be a good trader. so..use demo account for prepare all you need before investing money on forex

• #1272 Collapse

currency gives us the freedom to deal with minimal capital and tight, we lived as traders just have to be good at and want to learn to deepen foreign exchange business, because * with small capital is if we can get a hefty profit then it would be good for us psychologically, and we can also make the currency as an additional income or a main income, as long as we are willing to learn and discipline

• #1273 Collapse

my advice for beginners..
                            forex trading is not shortcut way to get success, forex trading is too hard and very risky business. you can lose much money quickly because of forex. don't hope too much if you don't have proper knowledge about forex market. need hard work and learn properly to get success here

• #1274 Collapse

though forex is profitable but we must learn the risks. and we will not win if we do not control and analysis techniques. so we have to keep learning to improve our quality so that it will obtain the maximum results

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1275 Collapse

main tu ayhi advice krunga newbies ko keh achi trh say learn krain...hard work krai demo phy achi trh practic krain kam z km 4/5 months ..usi work phy focus krain greedy na ho long term chlion aur money managmnt kay sath tarding karain......

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X