experience is important for success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2206 Collapse

"

In fact I do not agree with you 100%. Has a great number of Forex traders are successful but they are freshmen and newcomers were at the beginning of their trade. With the passage of time, they learn to exchange insights and trends that have become adept.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2207 Collapse

"

i agree with you my friend and also want to tell you that trading experience is the key of success and the more you gain the trading experience then more you will be able to reach the success.But it si not possible to make profit without any experience.So we have to gain trading experience.

"

• #2208 Collapse

"

experience bhot zayda important ha agar ap chayte ho k zayda earn karo to ap ko zayda training krni ho gi or hard work krna ho ga is sy acha ap demo account use kr k experience build kr sakte ho jo ap k bhot kaam ayta ha forex trading k liye

"

• #2209 Collapse

"

yes experience is very important for success in very field of life not only forex balkay har field may har profession m experience ka hona bht hi lazmi hai aur isi say insaan uper jata hai aur kamyabi ki seeriyoon ko choota hai toh dosto experience ka hona bht hi lazi bat hai

"

• #2210 Collapse

"

Yes my friend you are right,experience is very important to become a successful trader in forex market.If you want to earn money from this market then you have to improve your experience.

"

• #2211 Collapse

"

forex ma important of experience in forex trading to success in trading forex good job for you people can working in home forex good for you people like it forex great jobn for you people can working in home

"

• #2212 Collapse

"

In fact I do not agree with you 100%. Has a great number of Forex traders are successful but they are freshmen and newcomers were at the beginning of their trade. With the passage of time, they learn to exchange insights and trends that have become adept.

"

• #2213 Collapse

"

i agree with you my friend and also want to tell you that trading experience is the key of success and the more you gain the trading experience then more you will be able to reach the success.But it si not possible to make profit without any experience.So we have to gain trading experience.

"

• #2214 Collapse

"

experience bhot zayda important ha agar ap chayte ho k zayda earn karo to ap ko zayda training krni ho gi or hard work krna ho ga is sy acha ap demo account use kr k experience build kr sakte ho jo ap k bhot kaam ayta ha forex trading k liye

"

• #2215 Collapse

"

yes experience is very important for success in very field of life not only forex balkay har field may har profession m experience ka hona bht hi lazmi hai aur isi say insaan uper jata hai aur kamyabi ki seeriyoon ko choota hai toh dosto experience ka hona bht hi lazi bat hai

"

• #2216 Collapse

In my point of view hard working is the key for every success and this also apply on forex trading
                        • #2217 Collapse

"

forex ma important of experience in forex trading to success in trading forex good job for you people can working in home forex good for you people like it forex great jobn for you people can working in home

"

• #2218 Collapse

"

"

• #2219 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2220 Collapse

"

Yes my friend you are right,experience is very important to become a successful trader in forex market.If you want to earn money from this market then you have to improve your experience.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X