element of risk in trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

forex tarding busienss aik bohat hi ziyada risky online busienss hai jiss per ager tou hum risk nahi lein gay tou humein iss busienss per profit nahi mill sakey ga iss liaye taking risk bohat hi zaroori hai profit ko hasil kerney k laiey.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

rn lots of things about forex trading , demo account helps to develop trading skills in a trader which are very useful in real trading ..
      • #213 Collapse

I know that forex is the legit riskiest business of all.. here if you dont prepare then you can fell on the street with nothing in just oneday.. I suffer this myself.. my entire account was gone after making profit for the whole month... I was in a bad mood that day and I challenged the market against the current trend.. and I pay the price for my mistakes

• #214 Collapse

There are many people who don't even have proper education of forex but still they trade with forex and finally they will be facing loss in forex and say forex is a money loosing machine or some thing negative about forex business . I really don't encourage such rumours about forex because the more skilled and educated you are the positive the results will be .

• #215 Collapse

like other business element of risk is always there in forex ..........i think profit and loss compliment each other if you are not able to recive loss how can you realize the importance of profit
            • #216 Collapse

trading soch samjh k karni chay us main risk bahot hai or agar soch samjh k ki jay to ap ko bahot kamyab rrader ban sakty ho
              • #217 Collapse

new traders and inexperience trader have more tendency to loss money than experts traders. But if you are a newbies and you loss money. Its important that you continue trading and continue learning. For one reason. All traders do loss money from the start. that's part of trading experience. But does who don't give up and push them self to be an expert trader are the one who become successful in forex trading. That's way its recommended that you study risk and money management and forex trading strategies as well. You need to be an expert in this three before you even try to trade real accounts.

• #218 Collapse

Forex main kam ko zada tar log risk hi kehte hay jo ke zada tar logo ki galat soch hay aur app ko is main kam ko karne ke liye is main proper knowledge hay aur is main jo bhi app skill hasil karte hay is main app ko demo per use karna ho ga aur app is main practice ki waja se app kamyab hoon ge .
                  • #219 Collapse

i think people without proper trading knowledge should not continue to do forex trading as it could be much risky for them and can cause losses to them as well due to their lack of trading knowledge. in my opinion without having a proper and complete trading knowledge, forex traders should avoid doing trading on the real trading account

• #220 Collapse

forex my risk ap ky trade par depend karthy haior trade ap ky learning ,practice, skills ,knowledge ,planning or money management par depend karthy hai so agar ap risk ky chancess ko kam karna chahty hai to apny ensab quailties ko improve kary.
                      • #221 Collapse

Risk is a necessary evil in forex trading so it is something that we must take into consideration when doing forex trading. When we work in forex trading then we also have to manage the risk because it is very important and we must follow it in forex trading and manage our account in low risk manner.
                        • #222 Collapse

Everyone know the very well known story's moral "Greedy is a curse", so the major factor that corresponds to the risk in this business is greed, if you make a good plan, reasonable one and act upon it, would be better.
                          • #223 Collapse

The higher the return the higher is the risk involved in a business its a general rule, so is the case of forex. Forex is definitely a high risk business no training or demo account or research can eliminate the risk, however, it can minimize it to a certain extent. An intelligent trader always consider the fact that there is risk involved in Forex trading and he tries to minimize through the help of different techniques like stop loss, hedging etc, furthermore, he also does some research before making investment.

• #224 Collapse

G bhai ap ne sahi kaha ke Forex trading bhi dosre tamam business ki tarah aik business he aur us men profit aur loss dono saath saath chalte hen, Q ke profit and loss are parts of every business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

I think we should gain the more and more knowledge and experience about the forex in the forex trading business then we can protect us from great loss, and also we can make ourself perfect to do the successful trading,

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X