importance of planning
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #331 Collapse

if we do't learn our job and practice it in spare time.....bcoz practice makes a man perfect.... perfection depends upon our attitude and our will....so try try hard to be a successful trader...

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #332 Collapse

proper practice is the only way to gain good practical experience and skill.and practical experience is the only key to success in forex trading ..so decide from today onward what is ur real need..success or failure....

• #333 Collapse

forex is useful for your life if you will start it after proper learning and experience because we can get enough from this business for our daily earnings and life could only be changed if we do our job whole heartedly...

• #334 Collapse

my dear fellows it is usually most significant that one must have full expertise in addition to expertise for this. Normally it really is impossible to acquire almost any benefit from it.

• #335 Collapse

In my opinion investors very first ought to in order to strategy just before invested profit stay bank account, mainly because forex is much hazardous company without in your head preparing we can not really follow your focus on with forex company, so very first investors ought to to accumulate know-how in addition to create a sturdy strategy in addition to in comparison with buy and sell with forex company at the same time.
            • #336 Collapse

salam dosto,plainig har kam ma ya trade ma bht important ha q ka jab hamari kisi cheez ka lye planinh he nai hogi to loss to khud he hoga to ham har kam plan ka sath karna chahye.

• #337 Collapse

trading plan ke mutabik ho gy too aap trading me zroor kamyab hoo jao gy es lye forex busineess me planing buhat important hy

• #338 Collapse

Ya forex trading me planning bhot important hoti han is ke bina hum koi bhi kam management se nahi kar sakte han is liye humhe apna kam planning se hi start karna chiye take koi problem na ho

• #339 Collapse

I believe merchants very first should to help program ahead of put in money in stay bank account, mainly because currency trading is really a lot high-risk small business with no in your mind arranging we are able to not necessarily chase our concentrate on throughout currency trading small business, thus very first merchants should to collect information and produce a robust program and in comparison with buy and sell throughout currency trading small business at the same time.
                    • #340 Collapse

plaaning aur management to wo sunehri asool hain jin ki wajah se aap kabhi b nuqsaan nahi uthaa pao ge lakin ye jitna kehnaa aasan ha utnaa karnaa nahi magar phir b koshish karni chahiye
                      • #341 Collapse

the planing is as important as the trading without the practice or without the good planing we cannot get the success if you have the good planing then you can easily get the success in the forex without the problem

• #342 Collapse

planning ki bht ahmiat he forex market me jab tak app market me ane se pehle apna aim nhe banao ge thori si planning nahe kro ge tab tk achi earning krne me prob hogi or her cheez me kamyabi hasil krne ke liay uski skills keys to samjhna prta he or follow krna prta he

• #343 Collapse

i say that In my opinion tfaders first should to plan before invested mone........
                            i
                            • #344 Collapse

mery khayaal say har kaam ko karnay k liye plaaning karna bht zruri hota hai so forex traading main bhi plaaning bht important hai agar plaaning kar k ap is ko karogay to apko nuksaan bht kam hoga or profit ziada

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #345 Collapse

planing is much important in this risky business and we must have need for a good plane for winning a trade so in this way if you have a good plane then you can earn huge amount easily in this business..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X