Important of demo..?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1756 Collapse

demo account ki importance utni hi zada ha jitni zada apky ly forex ki importance jha or khas tor py forex ma kam karny ki importance ha q k demo se hi ap seikh paty han k apko kam kesy karna ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1757 Collapse

forex main kaam kartay howay daily practice kartay rahay aur kosis kary es main kaam kartay howay greedy na kary aap k liye best ho ga aur es main cool mind rahay thankful for question

• #1758 Collapse

Many traders fail, even with the hands "dangerous weapon" - his own trading system. The secret to success is self-discipline of the trader and his ability to follow the signals of the system, not missing the opening and closing positions.

• #1759 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha is business me demo account ki bht zyada imp ha hm is business me demo account se kafi acha experince hasil kr skaty hain or demo account se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kr skaty hain isi liye demo account best ha
          • #1760 Collapse

I needs equity relating to 1000 to help 2000$ close to my consideration sufficient reason behind it the item wishes in order to taking prospects for 1$ for each and every pip or maybe 0. 5$ for each and every pip and as well i additionally wants 190 pips a week and 400 pips monthly with implies 800$ monthly.
            • #1761 Collapse

Many people throw cash apart due to overconfidence as well as overconfidence results in avarice. Before i had recently been incredibly because i want to throw open the industry employing a riskly along with in addition, i have to moreover market with no halt decrease that's incredibly high-risk and it in addition genuinely managed me.
              • #1762 Collapse

main ye samjhta hon k agar demo account ki saholat agar broker hamain na deta to shayad forex ko sekhna boht he mushkil ho jata demo account par hum boht achy say forex ko learn kar sakte hain .
                • #1763 Collapse

yeh bat to apki dear bhot e achi ha ka real account mn entry sa pehla bh ako khob learning ka moka daina ka liya ek e che hoti ha and woh hoti ha demo accoutn dear es ka liya ek khas che ako btata chlon ka dear demo account seniors trader always sath sath e use krta hn and us pr new streteygies and policies lga lga kr check krta rehta hn
                  • #1764 Collapse

I think that demo trading account, and I think the key to success, and forex trading is that you succeed if you think you are a trader, I want to be a successful Forex trader Forex trading can be hard to make more money to earn more income
                    • #1765 Collapse

Demo account ky bohat zada faidy hai agr app demo pr kam kri gai tu app ko es mai tjrba hasal ho jai ga aur jib app ko mokimbl mahrat hasal ho jai ge fir app real pr kam kri gay tu zada acha ho ga app k lai
                      • #1766 Collapse

bhai demo ki bht importance hai kun ke demo humein pratice ke liye hota hai demo par hum practice kar ke real me trading achey se kar sakhtey hain demo bht acha hai pratice ke liye
                        • #1767 Collapse

If you start to make once you open an account you GENIUS !! because such people even in history has never been so immediately earned. Recomendation mine is open and not just dimes demo and use a maximum of 5 shoulder that will not fused to your deposit.

• #1768 Collapse

demo trading is very important platform for all trader . demo trading is the best place to learn and practice. beginner should use demo account for practice at least 3 months before going to live account. demo trading can help to increasing your skill

• #1769 Collapse

Regarding trouble which valuable section of individuals are typically person as well as made the decision subsequently we might probably setting off websites interior whatever almost all people looking to thorough within life-style as well as happiness may see most of us after that conversely conversely all of us will not be on top of that avarice you choose to do in order to reduce good results come about as well as we are typically completely overwhelm by making use of distraction typically.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1770 Collapse

jnab hum jab trading karty hain to huamin is main demo main kam kary main loss nai hota hay huamin is main kagi achi practice hasil ho sakti hay huamin is main leanring karni hoti hay huamin demo acount say kafi help milti hay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X