importance of makret news
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

i like it..news have great impact on the market so market news timing u must know if you are tarding .in high impact news market moves atlesat 150 pips and if you made proper use of this then you can earn good from this news and this will be the good for u.. i love it...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

yes dear g forex trading ki market ko follow karna bhot hi zoarir hay agar ham forex ki market ko follow nhi kary gay to ham ko forex may bhot zada loss ho sakty hay kukay forex ki jub new news ati hay to forex may boht c tabdili ati hay jin ko follow karna bhot hi zarori hota hay
      • #588 Collapse

Dear, I am a new business and I think the source of Forex trading, gaining best for everyone and I guess we all try our top to be an proficient Forex traders should be and much and realize writer benefits of this business cerebrate , and I believe that our finest Forex Ta ding SI and all Forex win more benefits should make every best.
        • #589 Collapse

bhai jan news have great impact on the market so market news timing u must know if you are trading in high impact news market moves atleast 150 pips and if you made proper use of this than you can earn good from this news and this will be the good for u.
          • #590 Collapse

Forex news is very impact able and very good for trading because Forex market has very big move on the news time and every Forex trader can get much more profit on the Forex news time but first every trader want to learn well about Forex news and about its analysis. Thanks.
            • #591 Collapse

Yes market new is also so much important for all the traders to do the successful trading, so we should do the learn and also need to follow the market news and need to watch the market all the time then we can expect to get the success .

• #592 Collapse

forex trader and to gain more and more earning from this bsuienss and i think that forex tading si the best for all of us and we all should try our ebst to earn more profit from forex...forex trading main news ka aik bhot acha ya phir bhot bura impact perta hai market per news per he pata chalta hai market kis direction main ja rahe hai aur experienced traders jo hai wo news se bhi trading kerte hai.

• #593 Collapse

o han sir g forex trading business market ma news ki important hoti hai kiun k ma ye samjta ho or mera ye khiyal hai k forex trading market trader ko news sy kafi madad mil jati hai.
                  • #594 Collapse

the market news are the most important if we will not take it with the serious then we cannot get the success in the forex that is why for the success we should proper look on the news it is the most important

• #595 Collapse

market news ki boht zeyada importance hoti hy qun ky agr market my ap ko achi trading krna hy to phr ap ko market ko achi trha sy wtch krna ho ga or ap ko market my price py bi nazr rkhna ho gi news ky time trading boht hi zeyada danger ho sakti hy
                      • #596 Collapse

market ki news ki bohat impotance bohat hoti hain iss se app ko maket ki value ka pata chalta hai ke iss ki analysis kis taraf ja rahe hain.

• #597 Collapse

Market broadcast is significant in place of colonize like us. We'd like many broadcast in place of producing a fantastic trading insurance procedure in place of apiece bargain and retail. My partner and i have a collection of industry broadcast apiece and all period and and leads my bargain and retail along with my preparing.
                          • #598 Collapse

forex trader and to gain more and more earning from this bsuienss and i think that forex tading si the best for all of us and we all should try our ebst to earn more profit from forex han wo....forex main new ko follow kerte hain or hame theek new millti hai to hum forex main achi trading ker lete hain

• #599 Collapse

jee hah bhi humy market say teach rehna cheay jis say hum market news hasil hoti hay market news aik trader ka lia bhot important hay jis ka mutbaz who trading kartha hay our as ko zayda say zayda profit hasil hota hay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

jee han forex news ki iss market main bohat ahmeait hi ap iss business main enws ko follow ekr ke acha profit earn ekr sakte ho iss main hi ap ki kamybi ho gi orr ap acha profit bi earn ekr sakoo ge

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X